Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Aug 13, 2009

Gives a good energy boost. We use it mostly on hot, humid hikes, it really helps. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking it at a very good price.

Fantastic Vitamin Drink

Posted by Reviewer1749678 on Oct 03, 2011

My family went to the US earlier this year from Australia and was put onto this vitamin drink and it is fantastic! I have one every day and I'm one of the few people I know that didn't get ill with some kind of flu or virus this past winter. We can't get them in Australia but thankfully iherb does!!! And their service and delivery time is excellent - a big thanks to iherb!!!

Great product

Posted by khessel on Aug 10, 2012

This is a great, refreshing way to get essential vitamins and minerals.

Don't Leave Home Without It

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Sep 20, 2010

Two packets, each in a cup of tea, keeps me peppier than caffeine - and I went all over India with out getting sick. Now a part of my daily routine. Raspberry definately tastes best of all the flavors.

You can never go wrong with Emergen-C!

Posted by Reviewer2857803 on Dec 03, 2010

This is a great energy booster and just a great way to get those needed vitamins in ya fast.

Alacer Emergen-C Vit C, Raspberry Flavored

Posted by Reviewer1779886 on Dec 18, 2010

I adore these fizzy drink vitamin powders from Emergency-C. They are delicious and great for my health. The price that iHerb has on these are so much cheaper than where I used to buy them (my local grocery store). A great savings for me. Customer service from iHerb is terrific, too. My order arrived quickly and in great condition. I'll be a returning customer -- that's a guarantee!

Emergen=C

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 23, 2010

This stuff is great - gives energy and tastes good. I really like the raspberry flavor.

we love emergen-c

Posted by Reviewer2312439 on Jan 02, 2011

our favorites are lemonade, raspberry, orange and lemon lime.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2975936 on Nov 14, 2011

feel the energy right away

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Jan 02, 2012

This is good for what ails you! It tastes pretty good, although we've decided we like the tangerine flavor better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »