Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Super Orange, 30 Packets, 8.8 g Each

Reviews 5-star

Fizzies

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Apr 27, 2012

Refreshing. I add it to smoothies for the great orange taste and Vit. C jolt. I was very relieved when this company dumped the aspartame in this product.

More energy less aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Oct 08, 2011

Most pleasant way to get a vitamin C shot. We have a packet in a little warm water first thing in the morning and seems to help banish aches and stiffness.

Excellent - Boosts Immune System, Fights Off Viruses

Posted by Reviewer2087951 on Jun 06, 2013

I spent 8 hours a day on a hospital ward, every day for 3 solid weeks when there were many patients on the floor suffering from a super-bug. I was stationed right outside their isolation rooms as nurses suited up and came and went from the rooms, the doors opening and closing all the time. At the time I didnt know about the super-bug - had no idea what afflicted the people in isolation. About a week into my time there, I started rapidly developing a pretty nasty sore throat. That's when one of the nurses told me about the super-bug. Normally, when I experience the precise symptoms I was having, it quickly develops into severe strep throat and then progresses into very bad head conjestion, terrible couching, bad plegm, etc. and has me sick in bed for 3 weeks on average. Nothing I try can typically halt its progression once the first symptoms appear. However, this time, as soon as I felt these symptoms setting in (and they were coming on strong), I began popping 2 "Natural Factors GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract" twice a day, as well as 1-2 pycnogenol twice a day, and about 3 Emergen-C packets a day. It was amazing. I was able to completely stave off the symptoms, getting away with only the mildest scratchy throat for a few days, instead of full blown strep throat to the point that I am normally unable to talk for a couple of weeks and would normally experience intense throat pain. The Emercen-C, Natural Factors grapeseed exract, and pycnogenol was a potent combination, and now whenever I or my loved ones appear to be coming down with anything, we immediately begin taking these 3 supplements together and all symptoms back right off.

Great boost when you're sick

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

Whenever anyone in my family gets sick, we take two packets a day and it really helps speed up our recovery. I don't even take any meds - just Emergen-C and lots of water and rest. I don't normally take it every single day when I'm not sick, but during times when I feel like a cold might be creeping up, I take one packet and it keeps any sickness at bay. I also find Super Orange the best tasting flavor among all the flavors I've tried. It's least artificial (and not as sweet). I've re-ordered plenty of times and will continue to do so.

Goooood