I like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for three decades, and I believe it's kept me healthy and relatively youthful. When I'm at work, I add a packet of Emergen-C to a bottle of water and sip it for several hours. In this way I not only keep hydrated, but get my C as well. It is buffered so there's never any stomach upset, and it tastes great! Take also at the first symptoms of illness, or when overly tired, and sickness can usually be averted. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3113497 on Apr 25, 2011

I like this flavor the best of all the Emergen-C flavors, but I have not been able to find it at any other place.

WONDERFUL FLAVOUR!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 30, 2011

I love all emergen-c products and Acai was my fav flavour before I tried this. LOVE it!

Nice morning flavor

Posted by 5497585758157899334 on Oct 24, 2012

Emergen-C is great, I've always turned to it when I'm feeling a little under the weather. With winter coming I take one a day in the morning no matter how I feel, and this hearty-tasting berry is great for my morning glass. Drink it hot for the cold months!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 on Nov 28, 2011

I drink this product everyday. I am convinced that it's the reason I very seldom catch any of the bugs my friends get. I have used this product faithfully for the past 6yrs..

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Very good product!!

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Dec 26, 2014

After I started on this and D3 vitamins I sleep much better, my hair and skin looks much better than before. Love the big dose with c, and b vitamine ;)

Vitamin C

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

We use these to get a vitamin boost to prevent sickness. Taken at the first time of the sniffles.

Great boost!

Posted by 5409489579346595485 on Mar 25, 2014

Tastes decent and boosts energy. Super Orange tastes better in my opinion.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1019033 on Jan 03, 2012

Great price and nice flavor. Prefer the orange one as this tastes "thicker". Not had a serious case of flu for over a year since taking these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »