I like this an awful lot

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for three decades, and I believe it's kept me healthy and relatively youthful. When I'm at work, I add a packet of Emergen-C to a bottle of water and sip it for several hours. In this way I not only keep hydrated, but get my C as well. It is buffered so there's never any stomach upset, and it tastes great! Take also at the first symptoms of illness, or when overly tired, and sickness can usually be averted. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3113497 on Apr 25, 2011

I like this flavor the best of all the Emergen-C flavors, but I have not been able to find it at any other place.

WONDERFUL FLAVOUR!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 30, 2011

I love all emergen-c products and Acai was my fav flavour before I tried this. LOVE it!

Nice morning flavor

Posted by 5497585758157899334 on Oct 24, 2012

Emergen-C is great, I've always turned to it when I'm feeling a little under the weather. With winter coming I take one a day in the morning no matter how I feel, and this hearty-tasting berry is great for my morning glass. Drink it hot for the cold months!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 on Nov 28, 2011

I drink this product everyday. I am convinced that it's the reason I very seldom catch any of the bugs my friends get. I have used this product faithfully for the past 6yrs..

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Tasty and effective to prevent colds

Posted by Reviewer1583946 on May 24, 2012

Every day I drink a packet of Emergen-C, pregnant fast production are not catch a cold.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3133453 on Nov 27, 2011

very tasty

Good product!

Posted by rafael on Nov 01, 2011

Taste and content is good enough. Small packets are very handy.

Emergen-C Blue 1000mg Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2341606 on Jan 24, 2012

A very good product,and tastes good too. I have not been taking it for very long but I can feel the benefit already. I will buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »