Alacer Emergen-C Works!

Posted by Reviewer1445623 on Sep 25, 2009

Several months ago a health advisor recommended that I take Emergen-C Joint Health Formula to help repair some lost cartilage in my knees and restore some flexibility. He was specific about my using this brand. In that time I have become more flexible and noticed results in one month, as he had mentioned I would. I mix the contents in water and take on an empty stomach twice a day. My advisor also recommended taking this with Boswellia, a capsule designed for better joint health. This duo appears to be working for me.

Alacer Emergen-C, Joint Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer1484348 on Oct 19, 2009

My husband has trouble swallowing pills, he has horrible arthritis, and this seems to do the trick... Thanks!

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 21, 2009

I've been using Emergen-C for a long time. It's a great way to get your C when you're on the go, because it mixes so easily with water. I like to mix a packet of Tangerine with a packet of Raspberry in a bottle of water. The two flavors are great together. I like the fizz, too, especially because I used to drink sodas and miss the fizz (but not the toxic ingredients) so it's nice to have a tasty soda-like drink that you can feel good about. Emergen-C is great any time of day and a good way to keep your C levels high 24/7. I keep a few packets in my handbag as well as in my car. And if you are traveling on a plane or a ship, especially during cold & flu season, the extra C will help protect you from any bugs going around.

Alacer, Emergen-C Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Dec 11, 2009

Works well to alleviate pain and restores mobility in joints. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Thanks for the relief

Posted by Reviewer1005068 on Apr 27, 2010

This works, aches and pains in joints go away

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1595799 on Jun 28, 2010

I have been drinking Emergen-C for 20 years. Best source of minirals

Alacer, Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2574001 on Aug 15, 2009

My husband started taking Alacer, Emergen-C. and had such good results that I decided to try it also. I can feel the difference as long as I take it regularly.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Aug 28, 2012

Good!

all in one!

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Nov 05, 2012

great product for a all in one, tastes true to flavour.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2480685 on Jan 12, 2015

Easy way to get your Vit C and joint supplements. Tastes good and mixes well with water. Keep coming back to this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »