Taste is ok but

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

The taste is ok but I don't think it helps me. Therefore I am not taking it anymore.

Almost Daily - high in B vits, but no gag effect

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Vitamin B smells make me gag, apparently this is quite common, but this product has a lot of B vitamins and does not have that effect at all - in fact a doctor recommended it to my friend for the same reason (and she can't take multi vitamins if they have B in it either for the same reason). I used to take this every day, and go up to 4x a day when I was feeling unwell. Now I take it less often, but when I need it I feel it is very effective. I always take it when I travel, usually two a day. The taste is quite mellow.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 09, 2009

I like knowing I am getting 100omg of Vit C a day when I drink this. Not a strong flavor, but adds a little something to plain water.

get up and go

Posted by Reviewer3092384 on Sep 01, 2009

what a great way to get your vit C, and so easy to travel with. Just pour into your bottle of water when your traveling.

We Love Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

Great Stuff

Great Summer Cooler

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I read a review of Emergen-C with a recipe using Cranberry Juice & decided to try it. I mix 4-6 Tablespoons of concentrated Cranberry or Pomegranate juice to a quart of fresh clean & cold water, add a packet of Emergen-C & sometimes a lemon wedge or sprig of fresh mint; we find a nice shady spot & enjoy! This can be made glass by glass or the amounts of juice & Emergen-C can be adjusted to taste. After a break with this drink we are good to go again, not sugared out & ready for a nap.

Family Favourite

Posted by 5078863240095312644 on Jul 08, 2013

My family and I have been taking Emergen C lemon-lime for over 10 years now, I cannot keep a good supply in my kitchen these days as when my grown up children come to visit they tend to take a box home with them. This product I judge to have kept us free of the common cold for many a year, a real boost to the immune system.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Amusing

Posted by 4883400044148389959 on Sep 07, 2013

Really good, really easy to digest . Definitely I would recommend to take these Vitamin supplier.

Really helpful vitamins .

Posted by 5599625669528156219 on Nov 10, 2013

Oh , I'm not sure who and what expecting from this product , but I wanna tell you that this vitamins helps me to fight with sicknesses extremely well, it's firs what I'm looking for when I'm feeling getting sick . This item never leave my house since the day I found how its helpful for me with my weak immunity .