| English
| USD ($)

Alacer, Emergen-C, Vitamin C, Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, Lemon-Lime, 1000 mg, 30 Packets, 9.3 g Each

Great Summer Cooler

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010

I read a review of Emergen-C with a recipe using Cranberry Juice & decided to try it. I mix 4-6 Tablespoons of concentrated Cranberry or Pomegranate juice to a quart of fresh clean & cold water, add a packet of Emergen-C & sometimes a lemon wedge or sprig of fresh mint; we find a nice shady spot & enjoy! This can be made glass by glass or the amounts of juice & Emergen-C can be adjusted to taste. After a break with this drink we are good to go again, not sugared out & ready for a nap.

Family Favourite

Posted by 5078863240095312644 on Jul 08, 2013

My family and I have been taking Emergen C lemon-lime for over 10 years now, I cannot keep a good supply in my kitchen these days as when my grown up children come to visit they tend to take a box home with them. This product I judge to have kept us free of the common cold for many a year, a real boost to the immune system.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Amusing

Posted by 4883400044148389959 on Sep 07, 2013

Really good, really easy to digest . Definitely I would recommend to take these Vitamin supplier.

Really helpful vitamins .

Posted by 5599625669528156219 on Nov 10, 2013

Oh , I'm not sure who and what expecting from this product , but I wanna tell you that this vitamins helps me to fight with sicknesses extremely well, it's firs what I'm looking for when I'm feeling getting sick . This item never leave my house since the day I found how its helpful for me with my weak immunity .