Great product, good price and fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1559437 on May 02, 2011

I really like this product, which tastes pleasant and gives you a bit of a lift. Delivery to the UK (at only $4) was pretty fast - 5/6 working days I think.

Fast accuate

Posted by Reviewer1593831 on Dec 14, 2009

Perfect

Excellent

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

My second favorite flavor and an easy way to take my vitamins. Drink to your health!

A boost when you need it

Posted by HDumas on Nov 12, 2012

I really enjoy the Emergen-C drinks. I always pack some when for my sports practices/games. They definitely give me a boost!

Emergen C

Posted by 4950342713179252577 on Jul 15, 2016

I 've been using this product for a long time. Excellent source of Vit C. I mix with cold water in the morning to start the day or in my water bottle when hiking. In hot weather when it easy to dehydrate Emergen C is invaluable. Also the sachets are light and easy to carry when travelling.

Great place to save $!

Posted by Reviewer1689489 on Sep 05, 2010

Shipping is cheap and very fast! I will always order from iHerb because of these reasons. I got tired of seeing huge company profits from marked up shipping and handling and I'm so glad to find iHerb.

Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer1789477 on Feb 22, 2011

Thank you for your prompt delivery of my products. I was very pleased.

Great price! Immune booster!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012

My daughter was the first one to discover this product when it was being sold at a local drug store. She claims that it really helps her to revitalize her immune system. Since she is a college student and living away from home, I'm glad that she uses this product.

Great Product. Great Price. Great Service.

Posted by PerryMartin on Sep 19, 2016

I got used to having Emergence-C twice a day when I lived in the U.S. and was disappointed to discover how expensive it is in Hong Kong. Then I discovered iHerb. Even after shipping costs, the price compares favorably with what I am used to paying. Plus my order always arrives within a few days. I'm very happy with iHerb's selection of products and their excellent service.

love it love it...

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Nov 18, 2013

I used this instead of multi vitamin... :)