A fun alternative to pills!

Posted by Reviewer1208350 on Oct 05, 2006

A fizzy pick me up, No calories, no sweeteners, but still tastes OK - it also available to your body fast because you don't have to wait for a pill to disolve/digest.

EMERGEN-C LITE WITH MSM GREAT FOR DIABETICS

Posted by Reviewer1622225 on Feb 15, 2008

This is the only Emergen-C we could find with no fructose for those with blood sugar problems. The taste is a bit bland- kinda like squirting lemon/lime fruit in water, but it has all vitamins necessary in a fast acting liquid form with no sugars to worry about. We bought five boxes from I-Herb because they are very hard to find on store shelves.

hooray :)

Posted by Reviewer1721270 on Apr 17, 2008

This is the one WITHOUT FRUCTOSE! Everyone should have the choice to forego added sweeteners, and to use a more healthful sweetener (such as agave nectar).

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3127364 on Apr 26, 2008

My husband can not have sugar. So, this is the perfect supplement to his day. It has a light citrus flavor. Very pleasant. No after-taste.

The best variety of EmergenC

Posted by Reviewer3115842 on May 12, 2008

I hope Alacer does not discontinue this. It is very hard to find and I was so delighted that iHerb carries it. It has NO SUGAR and is the ONLY variety that doesn't have some sugar in it. I have been using it for years and hope to continue for many more.

EMERGEN-C,MSMS FORMULA,LITE

Posted by Reviewer1134973 on Aug 18, 2008

I would recommend this to anyone. My husband works construction work and has to work out in the heat. He drinks this instead of gatorade. He says its works better than the sports drinks. It also works great if you are having leg cramps, just drink one them and the cramps are gone within a few minutes.

Sadly, Alacer changed the formula Emer'gen-C Lite MSM

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 27, 2008

This Alacer MSM lite Vitamin C used to have no added fructose, now it does, so I will never buy any alacer product ever again, unless Alacer goes back to the original ingredients. It claims to be less than a gram of sugar, but I usually take this on an empty stomach, and I can't handle the extra sugar. Also, Alacer has added silica for some reason, which was not in the product in 2007/early 2008. This product used to have 200 mg potassium, now it only has 60mg! This product used to have quercetin, now it has none! The original formula had no calories/no carbs, the new product has 5 calories. I tried to contact Alacer, but I am not sure my message went through, and they have some comment posted, about, "if you are lonely", contact us. I will get my extra vitamin C in a pill(different brand) and drink spring water instead! It's still an OK product if you don't mind the fructose, etc.

Best for osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Mar 28, 2007

Great combination of nutrients to combat effects of osteoarthritis. No sugar is a big plus!

Great just before exercise

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Apr 11, 2007

I love using EmergenC with MSM just prior to working out. It really helps with stamina, I usually take it after the workout as well. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis, I really notice a difference!

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2278946 on Oct 30, 2007

Has worked excellent for improving my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »