Alacer, MSM Formula, Emergen-C, Lite, Citrus Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, 36 Packets, 0.2 oz (4.8 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Sadly, Alacer changed the formula Emer'gen-C Lite MSM

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 27, 2008

This Alacer MSM lite Vitamin C used to have no added fructose, now it does, so I will never buy any alacer product ever again, unless Alacer goes back to the original ingredients. It claims to be less than a gram of sugar, but I usually take this on an empty stomach, and I can't handle the extra sugar. Also, Alacer has added silica for some reason, which was not in the product in 2007/early 2008. This product used to have 200 mg potassium, now it only has 60mg! This product used to have quercetin, now it has none! The original formula had no calories/no carbs, the new product has 5 calories. I tried to contact Alacer, but I am not sure my message went through, and they have some comment posted, about, "if you are lonely", contact us. I will get my extra vitamin C in a pill(different brand) and drink spring water instead! It's still an OK product if you don't mind the fructose, etc.