Alaffia, Authentic African Black Soap, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Most Natural and Effective African Black Soap

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

I have tried many brands of charcoal soap, including bar and liquid form, commercial and natural ones. I have stopped searching since finding this. I have re-ordered several times with iHerb. I use this for face and body and I believe guys with short hair can use this for hair too. With this soap, I do not need to use moisturizer on my body. Yet is is not too oily for my humid tropical weather. In fact, the addition of peppermint is really appropriate for my weather. Great product!

Useful all purpose soap

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

I like that it is in a pump bottle and that it is a multi purpose soap. I use it as a hand wash refill as well. It's not drying on skin and overall pleasant to use. Another bonus is that it's a fair trade product. Just that I am not to fond of peppermint, wish iHerb would stock the unscented version. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

soft & minty

Posted by Reviewer1755125 on Oct 05, 2012

Alaffia peppermint black soap smells wonderful & leaves my skin silky smooth. Also it doesn't dry my skin out as much as other products used in the past.

All purpose product!

Posted by Charybdis on Nov 24, 2012

I love this minty smelling soap. It is really multipurpose. I use it as a handwash and to clean my kitchen sink and counters. When diluted with water and put in a spray bottle, it cleans my windows and is streak free. I just love it.

Excelente

Posted by 5097041783540964866 on Sep 02, 2013

Se ha convertido en mi champú favorito. Muy suave pero a la vez deja el pelo limpio. Solía hacer co-wash pero no notaba el pelo tan limpio como con este champú. Lo recomiendo.