Authentic African Black Soap

Posted by 5158454076054454474 on Apr 07, 2016

This product left my skin feeling so soft, I use it as a face wash and body wash. The scent is refreshing, and doesn't linger on the body which is great. 5 stars!

Nice!

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

Love the scent

Finally found it!!

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

This all natural, gentle soap is what I have been looking for for a long time .. I just didn't know where to find it. After the first use my girls complained of feeling sticky after washing with it, and wanted to avoid it second time round, but we quickly realised that it actually leaves a squeaky clean feeling that is 'rubbed away' when you dry yourself with a towel. So happy it rates so well on the EWG Skin Deep website and will absolutely buy again.Tangerine one is gorgeous too.

좋아요 다 좋은데

Posted by 5346230223703620331 on May 02, 2015

시어버터가 여드름에 안좋을까봐 걱정했는데 비누라 그런지 괜찮았고 정말 잘쓰고있어요 근데 왜 이제 못사는거죠???? 아시는분 있나요 이거 왜 주문이 안되는거에요?????

Very good!

Posted by 4837057301225315793 on Apr 23, 2015

Firstly, I love the smell. However, I've learned that it is not advisable for menthol (peppermint) to come into contact with the skin. I will try the Tangerine Citrus next time. The soap itself is good, soothing and moisturizing! I don't feel that it does something special to get rid off my occasional breakouts, but at least I think it doesn't break me out itself.

Good Black Soap

Posted by 5631905992989531758 on Apr 23, 2015

My family happy with this soap.

Great value

Posted by 4900496852315445713 on Mar 30, 2015

I use this as a face wash and sometimes body wash. I like the minty feeling it leaves and it seems to clean well. The smell is slightly odd but it doesn't bother me. I tend to use more than I would another product because it doesn't really lather; however, there is so much of it and for the price, I don't mind. I am curious to try other products by the same company.

GREAT!

Posted by 5668312852622636912 on Mar 18, 2015

use for everything, washing hands, dishes, body/face wash etc. A+

Posted by Strelka on Dec 19, 2014

Foršas ziepes, patīkami smaržo pēc piparmētrām.

Okay for summer, not for winter

Posted by livelig on Oct 11, 2014

I used this soap all summer long and I loved it, but as the temperature dropped my skin started to dry out and this soap did not help. I have gone back to using Nubian Heritage African black soap and my skin is no longer itching and flaking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »