Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on May 09, 2012

Maybe this shampoo works great for some,but not for me at all! I have really fine-dry hair and I was hoping this would be nice and moisturizing..in fact, it makes my hair more dry and brittle! I do like the company and its efforts to donate 10% of their proceeds to causes in Africa, I just don't like the product itself. It does little to clean and simultaneously leaves me hair feeling weak, dry, and uncleaned looking and feeling. Won't buy it again!

VERY DRYING TO SCALP!!

Posted by 4670914414152342083 on Mar 06, 2014

A warning to people with very fine hair and dry scalp, it will make you itch and severely dry your scalp. My hair is usually very fine and not dry, but using this shampoo i could barely run my fingers through my hair smoothly as I did before using it. I have immense dryness to my scalp now and my hair becomes very oily a day after using the shampoo, this is the body's sign that something I've used has dried out my natural oils on my scalp and has to produce more oils to compensate. Honestly my head hasn't been this dry in so long, it was getting better and now I'm back to zero!! I'm so disappointed.. :(

Didn't help

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

This didn't do anything for me. doesn't help with dandruff at all. It actually seemed to make it worse. :/