10% Off Orders Over $40!

Alaffia, Shea Butter Antioxidant Body Cream, Lavender Spice, 4.0 oz (118 ml)

This smells amazing!

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 30, 2012

I had tried Alaffia lotions a long time ago, when they first came on the market, and I didn't like them then. They seemed to just sit on my skin. They must have changed the formulation at one point, because now I love them. It all started when I used a tester at Whole Foods, and now it has almost spiraled out of control! This cream smells delicious - a combo of spicy from cloves and spicy from lavender. It may not sounds good, but it really works as a scent. I have am sensitive to artificial scents, so Alaffia products have been a godsend because they use all natural scents. The cream is pricy, but I find that it lasts a long time because I just need a dab - it is very concentrated, but it soaks into my skin very quickly. If you are hesitant to shell out the money, find a natural foods store and find a Tester bottle of Alaffia lotion. Once you've decided that you love it, come back here and buy it on iherb. You can feel good because you are supporting sustainable beauty products and community improvement in Togo!

good

Posted by Reviewer1098805 on May 03, 2012

good