EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.16

$8.95

Savings of: $1.79 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
(5)
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

nice all around hair product

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on Aug 11, 2015

My wavy/curly hair loves this product. I use it three ways, as a co-wash (instead of shampoo), as a leave-in conditioner (wet hair) and on my ends (dry hair). I love the scent and it leaves my hair soft, full, shiny and healthy feeling. Reduces frizz and gives me nice curl/wave definition. Have also used it as a body lotion.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Crema para rizos de coco y karité con olor a naranja y geranio.

Posted by Ampareix on Jan 15, 2015

Huele muy bien, predomina el olor a naranja y deja el cabello perfumado todo el día. Lo de activar los rizos, bueno pues... funciona un poco, pero tampoco deja unos super rizos. :-( Lo peor es el bote, que es de plástico duro y la crema es espesa, así que cuesta bastante sacar el producto del frasco.

Was this review helpful to you?

Adoré!

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Nov 03, 2014

Esta crema para peinar es excelente. Tiene una textura líquida, un olor delicioso a naranja, dulce, se distribuye bien por el cabello sin dejar residuos. Tengo el cabello crespo (3a) y me ha servido mucho para humectar mis rulos y mantenerlos bien definidos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Buen producto

Posted by Evansmind on May 05, 2014

Si lo que buscas es una crema que defina tus rizos de una forma natural lo recomiendo. No tiene una fijación fuerte, más bien te ayuda a definirlos y a que no se apelmacen. Lo uso después de la ducha con el pelo húmedo, me lo aplico por todo el cabello y lo dejo secar al aire. El olor a cítrico es una maravilla, apetece mucho en época de verano.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love, love, love it!

Posted by 4680795700715232840 on Dec 16, 2013

I have wavy hair and this lotion gives it definition and softness. The combination of orange and geranium smell has always been my favourite and when I saw that product I knew i had to have it. That's a total hit for me. After the shampoo I use just a dime size quantity for my very long hair leave it for several minutes and wash it. After blow drying my hair I put some more of the product only at the ends.

Was this review helpful to you?

Me deja bien los rizos

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 03, 2013

Lo utilizo como crema de peinado y define bien mis rizos sin apelmazarlos en exceso.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Not bad, but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

I got this for my partner's Mediterranean hair in the hopes that it would help her moisturize her dry ends. This does absolutely nothing for her. On the flip side, I find that it works adequately in place of a low-hold hair gel for me (just to tame a few fly-aways and smooth my ponytail). It's just not for dry hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Alina

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Well, it is ok, but smell is really bothering. I can feel it for a couple of days more and not only me, all my colleagues, who sits in the one room with me can fell that unpleasant smell.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

GENIAL PARA EL ENCRESPAMIENTO

Posted by 4624767821961762600 on Sep 10, 2012

Es una crema sin aclarado para el pelo rizado. A mi me ha ido genial para el encrespamiento. Quita el encrespado dejando aspecto totalmente natural , sin endurecer el pelo, ni oscurecerlo ni nada. Activa los rizos y huele como a cítricos, no a coco, pero es agradable. Muy bueno.

Was this review helpful to you?

No Drying magnesium sulfate (epsom salt). Works well for my curly hair.

Posted by Reviewer1169480 on Mar 15, 2012

I like this better than the beautiful curls products as it does not have magnesium sulfate in it. Nice smell, very light.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »