Alaffia, Skin Recovery Face Cream, Neem & Shea Butter, 2.3 oz (68 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Smells horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1331432 on Dec 02, 2011

I like that it comes in a glass jar. It works.. but I was expecting it to be more moisturizing. I wanted something that was meant for dry skin, which is why I looked for something with shea butter. So if you have medium or oily skin, it's moisturizing enough. All this would be fine except for the god awful smell! The first bit I put on, smelled different but I thought I might get used to it, but as I put more on, I knew I wouldn't order this again. Later in the day I turned the air on in my car, and as the air blew on my face I could smell it again =( I will be passing this along to someone who can bare the smell.