Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Alaffia, Virgin Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion, Refreshing Coconut, 8.0 fl oz (235 ml)

Oh So Stinky

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Aug 25, 2011

This smells sour. I honestly have no idea how well it moisturizes because right after I put it on I was trying to scrub it off with loads of soap. Either something went horribly wrong with the batch I received, or this stuff is just grody.

My favorite Alaffia lotion

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 22, 2014

I like some of ALAFFIA's lotions, but they can be hit or miss - some seem to moisturize wonderfully, others seem to be too greasy. This one is by far my favorite ALAFFIA lotion, and definitely in my top three favorite lotions in general. It's a little pricey, but it is worth every penny. I find that this coconut lotion is moisturizing enough for the coldest months of the year [unlike DESERT ESSENCE, which is my favorite summer time lotion]. I use it for hands and body, and I find that a little goes a long way. Those who complained of a sour smell must have gotten a bad batch. I've bought this lotion loads of times, both directly from ALAFFIA and from IHERB, and it's always had a faint scent of toasted coconut. Actually, the scent is the second reason [behind its great ability to moisturize] why I buy this lotion. I am sensitive to scents and simply cannot use generic drugstore lotion, BATH and BODY WORKS, or even BURT'S BEES GUD lotions because the scents make me feel nauseous and sometimes give me headaches. None of the ALAFFIA lotions have ever bothered me.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2144615 on May 11, 2011

Body lotion that makes all others unnecessary! It seally moisturizes and refreshens, does not leave sticky or oily feeling, smells true.

bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer3043787 on Mar 17, 2012

its a pity,but I had allergy reaction on it,but the smell was nice