Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on May 17, 2012

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and the cleanser deep pore of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

Alba Botanica, ACNEdote, Oil Control Lotion, Oil-Free, 2 oz (57 g) (ALB-00762)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Oct 01, 2013

It does not work for me. My face begins to shine even brightly few minutes after the application. I don't have acne and I just wanted the oil control, but this lotion it's not for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer3058442 on Sep 23, 2012

I use this only at night, and my skin feels smooth next morning. the astringent of this brand has some irritation but other products are good. no breakout, good price, containing 2% BHA. good.

efficace

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014

Très efficace, mais l'odeur n'est pas top

Great moisturiser for oily skin

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This moisturiser is great for oily skin as it keeps skin matte. Have used it under makeup and it does reduce the amount of shine I usually get over the day.

Worth a try

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Purchased for my Grandson, in combiation with Alba Botanica invisable gel has worked wonders, would reccomend this product Dayle

Like that it has high percentage of salicylic acid

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 19, 2015

I am glad this has 2% salicylic acid a high percentage. Salicylic acid helps with skin renewal/exfoliate. I have dry aging skin, so mix it with another moisturizer and it makes skin soft and smooth. God bless you all.

Great product!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 08, 2012

This is a great product. I use all the acnedote products and love them. This lotion gives a lot of moistuire without beeing havy on the skin. A light crem who dry quickly in to the skin.

wonderful!

Posted by 4865753477806282022 on Oct 08, 2016

Stands up to its name 👍

the best vegan lotion so far

Posted by 5355140720053339707 on Oct 09, 2016

This is the best vegan lotion for my skin so far. I have really oily skin so even this doesn't keep my face matte all day and it hasn't made my skin worse (I'm very prone to pimples). Happy with the price/quality :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »