10% Off Orders Over $40!

Alba Botanica, ACNEdote, Oil Control Lotion, Oil-Free, 2 oz (57 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on May 17, 2012

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and the cleanser deep pore of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

Great product!

Posted by 4880947033922911088 on Aug 08, 2012

This is a great product. I use all the acnedote products and love them. This lotion gives a lot of moistuire without beeing havy on the skin. A light crem who dry quickly in to the skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer3058442 on Sep 23, 2012

I use this only at night, and my skin feels smooth next morning. the astringent of this brand has some irritation but other products are good. no breakout, good price, containing 2% BHA. good.

Worth a try

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Purchased for my Grandson, in combiation with Alba Botanica invisable gel has worked wonders, would reccomend this product Dayle

Great moisturiser for oily skin

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This moisturiser is great for oily skin as it keeps skin matte. Have used it under makeup and it does reduce the amount of shine I usually get over the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »