Face lotion

Posted by 5346744646320751242 on Apr 24, 2015

Great for teenagers.

Like that it has high percentage of salicylic acid

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 19, 2015

I am glad this has 2% salicylic acid a high percentage. Salicylic acid helps with skin renewal/exfoliate. I have dry aging skin, so mix it with another moisturizer and it makes skin soft and smooth. God bless you all.

efficace

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014

Très efficace, mais l'odeur n'est pas top

Works well

Posted by 5411358090997423580 on Mar 05, 2014

Oily, sensitive skin here. I used to use Clean & Clear moisturizer until I began looking for cruelty-free hygiene products. The feel of this acnedote oil-control lotion is a bit heavier than Clean & Clear, as well as twice the price, but I'm getting used to it and luckily I can afford it as well. So far, it's worked well to help keep my face and neck clear, and it definitely has the right to boast its claim on oil control. I usually use it at night-- even while jogging in the morning, I'll be sweating, but my skin won't feel oily at all, just sweaty.

great to acne

Posted by cosreader on Feb 17, 2014

great to acne

Absorbs quickly and non greasy

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014

It's better than the alba botanic moisturizer in keeping the skin non greasy but I recently discovered that there are really fine fiber things in my cream. I uncapped it cos I accidentally squeezed waaaay too much out and wanted to put back the uncontaminated parts. Then I see these small clear fibers in it. I squeeze out more to see if its just me but its not. Every squeeze has those tiny clear fibers. Is that normal?? It's not like cotton fiber or anything but they are there and they go on my face. I don't react to this product or anything but it was a strange discovery!! Next time u use it can u take a REALLY close look????? Pls write a review and comment on this someone!!

Alba Botanica, ACNEdote, Oil Control Lotion, Oil-Free, 2 oz (57 g) (ALB-00762)

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Oct 01, 2013

It does not work for me. My face begins to shine even brightly few minutes after the application. I don't have acne and I just wanted the oil control, but this lotion it's not for me.

eh

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Sep 30, 2013

This has no mattifying effect, dimethicone breaks me out. Wears well under foundation though.

Great moisturiser for oily skin

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

This moisturiser is great for oily skin as it keeps skin matte. Have used it under makeup and it does reduce the amount of shine I usually get over the day.

Worth a try

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

Purchased for my Grandson, in combiation with Alba Botanica invisable gel has worked wonders, would reccomend this product Dayle

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »