Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

not the best thing i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Dec 10, 2009

I have oily skin, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. My face doesn't get crazy shiny as it does when I use other moisturizers, but I expected this to be much gentler on my skin. As said, I suffer from SD of the face and I have to use very gentle products so that I don't aggravate it. I chose this product because I thought that the aloe would soothe the SD and the green tea would calm the redness, but this product actually makes my SD worse. I've even applied it on days where my SD looked completely in remission only to have a red face again minutes after application. I'd recommend it to people with oily skin, as it does make my skin really soft without making it feel greasy, but not to anyone else with SD. For what it's worth, it wasn't a total waste, as I've found it makes a great moisturizer for my hands.

Doesn't fit me

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This moisture doesn't seem to fit my skin. I think I require something that has some oil in it. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells good, it goes in on the skin fine, it just doesn't fit me.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

After using several Alba Botanica skin care products for a few months now, I finally decided to try the Aloe & Green Tea moisturizer. I have mature, combination acne-prone skin and in my opinion this moisturizer is just okay. I haven't had any noticeable break outs from this, but it seems to leave a slight film on my face. I will continue to use it as my daytime moisturizer until it is gone and then decide whether or not I will re-order.

Aloe&green tea moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011

Nice, mild smell. Moisturizes well but doesn't work well under make up.

Too fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

This is the first time I ordered this product, and that was only because my favorite is out of stock. The fragrance about knocked me over, though it does not give me a headache. It makes my face feel moisturized.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »