not the best thing i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Dec 10, 2009

I have oily skin, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. My face doesn't get crazy shiny as it does when I use other moisturizers, but I expected this to be much gentler on my skin. As said, I suffer from SD of the face and I have to use very gentle products so that I don't aggravate it. I chose this product because I thought that the aloe would soothe the SD and the green tea would calm the redness, but this product actually makes my SD worse. I've even applied it on days where my SD looked completely in remission only to have a red face again minutes after application. I'd recommend it to people with oily skin, as it does make my skin really soft without making it feel greasy, but not to anyone else with SD. For what it's worth, it wasn't a total waste, as I've found it makes a great moisturizer for my hands.

Doesn't fit me

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This moisture doesn't seem to fit my skin. I think I require something that has some oil in it. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells good, it goes in on the skin fine, it just doesn't fit me.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

After using several Alba Botanica skin care products for a few months now, I finally decided to try the Aloe & Green Tea moisturizer. I have mature, combination acne-prone skin and in my opinion this moisturizer is just okay. I haven't had any noticeable break outs from this, but it seems to leave a slight film on my face. I will continue to use it as my daytime moisturizer until it is gone and then decide whether or not I will re-order.

Aloe&green tea moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011

Nice, mild smell. Moisturizes well but doesn't work well under make up.

Too fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

This is the first time I ordered this product, and that was only because my favorite is out of stock. The fragrance about knocked me over, though it does not give me a headache. It makes my face feel moisturized.

bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2126662 on May 08, 2011

I thought that it will be fragranse free, but it smells bad and sticky.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1529913 on May 03, 2012

Its texture like lotion.

Not for me

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I have oily skin with acne and after being advised to try an oil-free moisturizer I tried this one. It smells wonderful, the texture is nice, it feels good on the skin and has definitely made my skin softer. And it wears great under make-up. So initially I was very excited. Unfortunately it makes me break out, which was the one thing I was hoping this cream might help with. So for me this one didn't work out too well, but for others it might be good. Nowadays I stay away from oil-free moisturizers all together and use pure oils (avocado or coconut) instead which is so much better for my skin!

light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1312993 on Jul 01, 2012

I have dry skin at winter times and normal skin at summers. This is an ok moisturizer for me at summer, but won't do the job at winter. Funny thing is that if you try to reapply this for extra moisture, it will leave a thin layer of residue on top of your skin.

nice product. lovely scent

Posted by 4940320179655102778 on Jul 28, 2013

i use it as night cream for my oily skin and i live in a hot and humid climate

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »