it's ok

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Mar 18, 2015

Doesn't "wow" me, but this is an ok product.

Ok cream

Posted by 5253363731698487543 on Sep 08, 2014

feels a little sticky on the skin after putting it, but it is ok, and it feels like it does its job well

not as good as i expected

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Aug 15, 2014

not very good for my skin type, i ve sensitive skin

makes my faces oily

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on May 24, 2014

even though this moisturizer is very light weight and spreads well, it left my face oily...

Aloe&Green tea moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3185074 on Jan 25, 2014

Unfortunately it didn't work out for my skin (had slight allergic reaction), though I liked the light texture of the cream and it smelled really nice. My mother loved the cream!

Not my favorite, but not bad

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

An OK moisturizer, I can't say it did anything special for my skin but it was definitely not a bad purchase. Since I've started using more natural products my skin has become a bit more sensitive too products with a lot of perfume etc, but this one didn't at any point upset my skin. It just... sinked in (sometimes it wouldn't tough) and did it's job pretty good overall.

Doesn't fit me

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Aug 15, 2013

This moisture doesn't seem to fit my skin. I think I require something that has some oil in it. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this product. It smells good, it goes in on the skin fine, it just doesn't fit me.

nice product. lovely scent

Posted by 4940320179655102778 on Jul 28, 2013

i use it as night cream for my oily skin and i live in a hot and humid climate

Not for me

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I have oily skin with acne and after being advised to try an oil-free moisturizer I tried this one. It smells wonderful, the texture is nice, it feels good on the skin and has definitely made my skin softer. And it wears great under make-up. So initially I was very excited. Unfortunately it makes me break out, which was the one thing I was hoping this cream might help with. So for me this one didn't work out too well, but for others it might be good. Nowadays I stay away from oil-free moisturizers all together and use pure oils (avocado or coconut) instead which is so much better for my skin!

light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1312993 on Jul 01, 2012

I have dry skin at winter times and normal skin at summers. This is an ok moisturizer for me at summer, but won't do the job at winter. Funny thing is that if you try to reapply this for extra moisture, it will leave a thin layer of residue on top of your skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »