YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Apr 22, 2013

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 20, 2009

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2981092 on Jul 12, 2011

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

love it

Posted by 5689550739775334336 on Jun 27, 2013

good for summer!

Love it!

Posted by shenaan on Jul 11, 2013

I've been using it for two weeks only, but definitely fell in love with the product. It makes my skin so soft that I simply can't stop touching it! And, what's important, the effect holds till the end of the day. It has light texture and also very light and pleasant smell. The only minus is that it leaves my face a bit shiny, but it can be dealt with. Great moisturizer for summer time. I'd definitely buy it again.

Great moisturizer

Posted by 4623266253530548266 on Aug 06, 2013

Perfect consistency. Not to oily and not too light. Does not dry out the face.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014

Been using it for years, brilliant cream but recently I've discovered the jasmine moisturizer which is just that bit better. This oil free is better for rich day time use though

Fresh and light

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Feb 19, 2015

I have a normal-combination skin, and sometimes I find it hard to pick a right moisturiser, especially during summer months. This one is really fresh —maybe too fluid compared to a normal day cream. It takes a while to absorb, but nothing to worry about since it doesn't leave any greasy feeling. The smell is very pleasant too. It may be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Dec 28, 2011

I love this moisturizer. It is heavy enough for evening use, but great for dry skin during the day. Doesn't make me oily or clog my pores. It smells amazing and it's all natural. Definitely would buy this again!