YES! YES! YES! Light and moisturizing.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011

This goes on really cleanly and smoothly. It's very light. A little goes a long way and you can wear make-up over it. I use it after I shower or wash my face and it's a perfect non-greasy moisturizer.

► A Great Moisturizer For Normal to Slightly Dry Skin with Good Water-Binding Agents

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 14, 2013

Yes, this moisturizer by Alba Botanica is oil-free. However, it contains some thickening agents that may be problematic for oily or blemish-prone skin. This moisturizer has merit as a great moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin and it contains some good water-binding agents. Considering the relatively significant antioxidant content, I wish it can come in a tube/pump dispenser instead of a jar packaging. Our skin deserves only the best ingredients, and the practice of organic farming is a positive step toward creating products that reduce negative environmental impact. Overall, this moisturizer isn't the most advanced around, but comparatively speaking, it bests many others with a natural angle. Taking everything into account, it's something I would recommend. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

not the best thing i've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2943409 on Dec 10, 2009

I have oily skin, acne, and seborrheic dermatitis. My face doesn't get crazy shiny as it does when I use other moisturizers, but I expected this to be much gentler on my skin. As said, I suffer from SD of the face and I have to use very gentle products so that I don't aggravate it. I chose this product because I thought that the aloe would soothe the SD and the green tea would calm the redness, but this product actually makes my SD worse. I've even applied it on days where my SD looked completely in remission only to have a red face again minutes after application. I'd recommend it to people with oily skin, as it does make my skin really soft without making it feel greasy, but not to anyone else with SD. For what it's worth, it wasn't a total waste, as I've found it makes a great moisturizer for my hands.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 20, 2009

Soothing for irritated skin (rosacea). Skin feels fantastic.

Amazing cream!

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Apr 22, 2013

This cream is perfect! We use it all the female part of the family)))) I (24 years old) as a moisturizing base under make-up, my sister (17 years old) as a mattifying cream, my mother (49 years old) as a moisturizing night cream. Cream visibly evens skin tone, absorbs quickly and is very pleasant smell. Этот крем прекрасен! Мы используем его всей женской частью семьи)))) Я (24 лет) как увлажняющую основу под макияж, моя сестра (17 лет) как матирующий крем, моя мама (49 лет ) как увлажняющий ночной крем. Крем заметно выравнивает тон кожи, быстро впитывается и очень приятно пахнет.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2981092 on Jul 12, 2011

I've loved this cream since the first day I tried it!! Very moisturizing without feeling greasy or breaking me out! I have combination skin and it works wonders for me, smells amazing too!

love it

Posted by 5689550739775334336 on Jun 27, 2013

good for summer!

very dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer2344195 on Mar 16, 2010

I had to discontinue use of this product. It has caused breakouts which have led to blemishes. I haven't had breakouts like these since high school. Fragrance & other ingredients are apparently too harsh.

Fresh and light

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Feb 19, 2015

I have a normal-combination skin, and sometimes I find it hard to pick a right moisturiser, especially during summer months. This one is really fresh —maybe too fluid compared to a normal day cream. It takes a while to absorb, but nothing to worry about since it doesn't leave any greasy feeling. The smell is very pleasant too. It may be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Dec 28, 2011

I love this moisturizer. It is heavy enough for evening use, but great for dry skin during the day. Doesn't make me oily or clog my pores. It smells amazing and it's all natural. Definitely would buy this again!