New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

Great

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012

I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's thin so just a small dab will cover my whole face. It's thick enough to use as a night cream however and I can feel the difference in the morning. The smell is nice and I've even gotten complimented on it 3 hours after I put it on when I got snugly with someone. It definitely makes a difference in the feeling and appearance of my skin. People noticed too.

Smells great

Posted by 5646743227670782692 on Aug 17, 2012

Use this as a night cream and makes my face smell so good and its very moisturising

Micky

Posted by 4687481471523795714 on Sep 09, 2012

I loved this moisturizer so soft to my face and neck

Finally found the perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 18, 2013

I have been looking for years to find the perfect moisturizer - one that is not too heavy or too light weight. This is it. I have combination skin, and this product works great. I love that it's all natural which makes me feel good about putting it on my skin. It has a mild scent, and a little goes a long way. I put it on when I get out of the shower and my face feels like a million bucks. Love this stuff.

works well

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 01, 2013

This moisturizer is very good. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling but you can feel the moisture. It leaves your skin smooth and supple. I have acne prone skin and this moisturizer doesn't clog my pores. it's a buy!