Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

Great

Posted by Mandrake From Japan on Oct 08, 2012

I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's thin so just a small dab will cover my whole face. It's thick enough to use as a night cream however and I can feel the difference in the morning. The smell is nice and I've even gotten complimented on it 3 hours after I put it on when I got snugly with someone. It definitely makes a difference in the feeling and appearance of my skin. People noticed too.

Micky

Posted by 4687481471523795714 on Sep 09, 2012

I loved this moisturizer so soft to my face and neck

liked it

Posted by OksanaM From Ukraine on Aug 10, 2012

Liked this product, it smells fine and keep my skin moistured even at cold winter, and my mum, who is in her 50s and has dry skin, also liked it much

Smells great

Posted by 5646743227670782692 on Aug 17, 2012

Use this as a night cream and makes my face smell so good and its very moisturising

Finally found the perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2930392 From Canada on Sep 18, 2013

I have been looking for years to find the perfect moisturizer - one that is not too heavy or too light weight. This is it. I have combination skin, and this product works great. I love that it's all natural which makes me feel good about putting it on my skin. It has a mild scent, and a little goes a long way. I put it on when I get out of the shower and my face feels like a million bucks. Love this stuff.