Great!

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on May 17, 2011

Goes on smoothly and leaves my skin fresh and non greasy. Perfect for summer days!

I really like this moisturizer from Alba

Posted by DemureAngel on Jun 30, 2010

It smells nice and it's all 100% vegetarian ingredients. Very good for my skin, which is sensitive. Leaves my face feeling very soft. I'll probably order it again.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2407572 on Jan 25, 2012

Really liked this product. NO perfumes. Seems to work well. I would purchase this again.

Alba Botanica

Posted by Reviewer2408318 on Mar 03, 2010

Wonderful!

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2441230 on Feb 26, 2011

Great moisturizer, nice gel cream texture and a bit cooling effect, feels very moisturizing and not greasy at all. Makes my skin very smooth and silky. And, importantly, the price is soooo good!! Will buy again.

Best facial moisturizer on the market!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 10, 2011

I cannot stress enough how much I love this moisturizer! I tend to break out easily and having been using this for quite some time (onto my 3rd jar in about a year)I only get a few small pimples here and there. My skin has never been so soft! I used to use J&J baby lotion on my face and body (which one would assume would make their skin super soft) but this takes the cake by far! I also used some on my body that was sunburnt and it prevented me from peeling. The smell is very subtle and pleasant. Not over powering at all. (I tend to be a little chemical/fragrance sensitive) and this doesn't bother me at all. LOVE ALBA BRANDS!

Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer2465158 on Feb 22, 2010

I haven't been using this long enough to determine its effectiveness, but it's a pleasure to use because of its wonderful melon-y fresh fragrance...

great cream

Posted by nastia on May 15, 2012

this cream makes my skin soft and matte. it is not oily хороший крем, увлажняет, смягчает, немного матирует. не жирный

Perfect!!!

Posted by Reviewer2492120 on Jun 23, 2011

Perfect!!!

For my husband and he likes it...

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Mar 27, 2012

My husband needed a new moisturizer and wanted to try a natural one. This was the logical choice as he likes Alba products.