ok

Posted by Reviewer2116065 on Dec 15, 2011

A bit to oily, but not bad

The Best

Posted by 5184165757120365747 on Apr 20, 2014

I have oily skin that is acne prone. This is hands down the best oil-free moisturiser I have ever used. Granted, I have been using the wrong ones all along, i.e., not oil free. One interesting thing I found while using this, is that it has a minor anti-pimple effect. Not surprising since it's focus ingredients are Aloe Vera and Green Tea. I gave this 4 and not 5 stars because of the price. It's a little beyond my budget since I don't live in the US but I am still very willing to repurchase this in the foreseeable future simply because it just works! The test I used was in comparison with my previous moisturiser; how long can it keep my skin shine-free. At least 7 to 8 hours (in humid weather mind you, at least for my skin).

ok

Posted by Reviewer2074264 on Mar 02, 2011

Too much scent. No expiration date. I will try another moisturizer probably.

nice

Posted by 5538594060982202314 on Jul 24, 2012

not pioly, smells great

good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2876957 on Mar 30, 2011

good product, good value. have only been using for 2 weeks now but it already has replenished my once dry face and without the oily residue.

좋아요!

Posted by 5563209458339913282 on Apr 15, 2015

아침 세안 후 기초 바를때 쓰는데 괜찮은거 같아요. 촉촉하고 오일프리라 그런지 많이 기름지지도 않아서 아침용으로 쓰기엔 좋은것같네요. 근데 향이 썩 마음에 들진 않지만 못 쓸만큼은 아니라 쓰고있는데 호불호가 좀 갈릴것같긴해요.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

My wife likes it. Says it seems to work. We plan to use it mostly in Winter. Maybe a little sticky for Summer.

great light-weight cream

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Oct 28, 2011

I use this as a night cream. It is absorbed quickly, non greasy. Tho I prefer the GreenTea Anti-Aging cream as a day cream, I do not like to use tinted cream for the night. My skin is dry after the shower but oils back quickly. It oils back quicker with this one than the Green Tea, but I love the light texture.

works great.

Posted by Reviewer2261592 on Feb 07, 2011

works great. smells too much.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2653306 on Jan 28, 2011

This is a good product. After using it my skin looks smooth and fresh. I have an oil skin and this cream is good enough for oil skin. It's light and gets absorbed qwickly.