Almost perfect

Posted by 5481256145842377241 on Jun 21, 2014

It smells nice, absorbs quickly, doesn't make my skin oily and shiny throughout the day, gel like consistency is very light. The moisturizer didn't cause any irritation or break-outs. The only downside to it is that it leaves my skin a little bit dry.

좋아요!

Posted by 5563209458339913282 on Apr 15, 2015

아침 세안 후 기초 바를때 쓰는데 괜찮은거 같아요. 촉촉하고 오일프리라 그런지 많이 기름지지도 않아서 아침용으로 쓰기엔 좋은것같네요. 근데 향이 썩 마음에 들진 않지만 못 쓸만큼은 아니라 쓰고있는데 호불호가 좀 갈릴것같긴해요.

Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer1431806 on Jun 10, 2009

I have been using Green Tea for years on my face due to my highly sensitive skin. I decided to venture forth and try another product. This seemed safe considering it is oil-free and contains green tea. I am happy to say that after a couple of weeks this moisturizer has performed nicely and no major skin reaction. It does have a somewhat strong but pleasant scent that at first, I thought the fragrance would irritate but has not. Also, a little goes a long way which is also very nice. I look forward to this product continuing to help my skin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1143456 on Jun 27, 2009

great for oily or acne-prone skin.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 05, 2009

For whatever peculiar reason, the gel-like aspect puts me off a little,but this is a nice, light, non-sticky moisturiser. Aesthetics aside I recommend it.

Excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Aug 15, 2009

great cream

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

My wife likes it. Says it seems to work. We plan to use it mostly in Winter. Maybe a little sticky for Summer.

Value

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 07, 2009

Excellent product for the money. Goes on light under makeup and can use at night too.

Nice, light face cream. Surprised by strong perfume...

Posted by Reviewer1278129 on Mar 01, 2010

I haven't really been using this for long, but it's a nice light cream but at the same time moisturizes well. I think another reviewer has said, but for a "natural" product, it's quite heavily perfumed and not an essential oil scent that I would recognise. That unnerved me a little (smells like another chemical packed product saying it's "natural" for marketing purposes) I might look around for something less intensely perfumed for my face. If the perfume doesn't bother you, go for it tho.

aloe and green tea