Okey

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 07, 2012

This moisturizer was quite good. Nice smell!

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.

Buena crema

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Sep 18, 2012

La textura es ligera, está a medio camino entre gel y crema, tiene un olor agradable y funde muy bien, con muy poco producto tienes para toda la cara. Hidrata muy bien, no deja sensación grasienta pero si sudas crea como una pelicula en tu cara, a mi me resulta molesto. Tarda un poco en absorberse pero no deja residuos debajo del maquillaje. No lo volvere a comprar pero es un buen producto.

Крем

Posted by BOF148 on Sep 16, 2012

For me - it smells too much. But in general, a good cream. Moisturizes, nourishes . Use it at night. Goes a long way. По мне - пахнет слишком сильно. Но в целом неплохой крем, увлажняет, питает, использую на ночь. Хватает надолго.

My skin is so much softer and more comfortable

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Sep 06, 2012

I have Rosacea and struggle to find a decent moisturiser. This doesn't make my skin burn and it makes it much more comfortable. It's not a miracle product my skin is still red but I didn't really expect that to change. I will continue to buy this.

Works well!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I have dry skin and the dryness sometimes make my skin itch. This product seems to moisturise my skin enough to make it itch less. Doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, and it goes well under my mineral makeup too. I rated this product only 4 stars as it fragrance really bothers me. I guess they try to make it smell like pina colada, but the fragrance really reminds me of my cats' pee. Maybe it's just me though, you might like the fragrance!

nice

Posted by 5538594060982202314 on Jul 24, 2012

not pioly, smells great

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Mar 03, 2012

Love Alba! My #1 choice is Alba's Jasmine moisturizer as it's thicker and with a dab of water on my fingers I can make the moisturizer go a long way. This moisturizer is thinner but still a great moisturizer for my dry skin.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2116065 on Dec 15, 2011

A bit to oily, but not bad

great light-weight cream

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Oct 28, 2011

I use this as a night cream. It is absorbed quickly, non greasy. Tho I prefer the GreenTea Anti-Aging cream as a day cream, I do not like to use tinted cream for the night. My skin is dry after the shower but oils back quickly. It oils back quicker with this one than the Green Tea, but I love the light texture.