Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

I'm in love

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! It's light and oil free and it doesn't give me that greasy shiny face some other moisturizers give me. It has a soft and nice scent, it's reasonably priced and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. Even in the cold winter in Northern Europe. I use it every morning and it lasts about two months. I have used Dr Hauschka rose cream before, which was about four times as expensive as this cream. But this stuff works just as well and maybe even better. As long as they sell this, I will buy this. I use the Alba Botanica Jasmin cream at night. That cream is somewhat heavier.

Really good!!!

Posted by 4620678756086820745 on Jun 07, 2013

I'm using it only for 3 days now, but I totally love it! It smells good and the texture is very light and suitable for summer.

Fresh and light

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Feb 19, 2015

I have a normal-combination skin, and sometimes I find it hard to pick a right moisturiser, especially during summer months. This one is really fresh —maybe too fluid compared to a normal day cream. It takes a while to absorb, but nothing to worry about since it doesn't leave any greasy feeling. The smell is very pleasant too. It may be a little bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Dec 28, 2011

I love this moisturizer. It is heavy enough for evening use, but great for dry skin during the day. Doesn't make me oily or clog my pores. It smells amazing and it's all natural. Definitely would buy this again!

#1 moisturizer for my skin

Posted by stavroulina on Dec 18, 2013

I'm using this moisturizer for almost a year. I'm 20, I have combination(really oily t-zone) and sensitive skin with mild acne. This cream...is just a miracle. I use it after shower and it absorbs INSTANTLY!!(rub a pea sised amount of this between hands and then dab it on face). It gives my face a fresh feeling,has never irritated my skin, has never been greasy, moisturizes great, wears perfect under makeup, and for those who feel "oilier" I recommend rubbing a little bit of this with pure aloe vera gel between your hands (50-50) and apply it on your face. So refreshing! The cream has thin-medium consistancy, the fragrance is not very subtle, but still pleasant. Always use this with clean hands, cause it's in a plastic jar and you don't want to contaminate the product =)