Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

Really good!!!

Posted by 4620678756086820745 on Jun 07, 2013

I'm using it only for 3 days now, but I totally love it! It smells good and the texture is very light and suitable for summer.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Dec 28, 2011

I love this moisturizer. It is heavy enough for evening use, but great for dry skin during the day. Doesn't make me oily or clog my pores. It smells amazing and it's all natural. Definitely would buy this again!

#1 moisturizer for my skin

Posted by stavroulina on Dec 18, 2013

I'm using this moisturizer for almost a year. I'm 20, I have combination(really oily t-zone) and sensitive skin with mild acne. This cream...is just a miracle. I use it after shower and it absorbs INSTANTLY!!(rub a pea sised amount of this between hands and then dab it on face). It gives my face a fresh feeling,has never irritated my skin, has never been greasy, moisturizes great, wears perfect under makeup, and for those who feel "oilier" I recommend rubbing a little bit of this with pure aloe vera gel between your hands (50-50) and apply it on your face. So refreshing! The cream has thin-medium consistancy, the fragrance is not very subtle, but still pleasant. Always use this with clean hands, cause it's in a plastic jar and you don't want to contaminate the product =)

Excellent for teenage boys and near 50-year old women

Posted by Reviewer2926708 on Sep 05, 2010

My son and I both use this moisturizer for different reasons. Originally, I bought it for him because he is having trouble with acne and it doesn't clog his pores. He is a skier and it especially helps when his face gets exposed to cold air and is dry. Since it was in the house, I decided to give it a try myself. It feels really nice going on, and doesn't leave my face feeling "sticky" as some other moisturizers do. I don't wear make-up so I really hate to feel like there's something on my face. This is the best face moisturizer we have found for my family!

Neblogas dieninis kremas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012

Perku dukrai, nepblogai geriasi, yra lengvas, gerai drekina. Jai labai patinka. Skaniai kvepia.