good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2876957 on Mar 30, 2011

good product, good value. have only been using for 2 weeks now but it already has replenished my once dry face and without the oily residue.

From Vienna

Posted by Reviewer3157796 on Jun 23, 2011

I have combination oily skin. This cream promises good moisturizing for the day, and it is so. But I can't use it without powder or make-up - my skin is shiny.

So So, but nice fragnance

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 23, 2011

I tried this moisturizer as I have oily skin. This one is not so amazing product but having very nice fragnace. Do not apply too many times as it can be sticky after all.

Nice skin care product from Alba!

Posted by Reviewer2990554 on Jul 14, 2011

I've always loved Alba Botanica Products. This oil free moisturizer works great on my skin. Especially in the hot summer wether, it doesn't make your skin greasy! And the best part is that it doesn't clog my pore!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1178445 on Oct 25, 2011

great product

great light-weight cream

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Oct 28, 2011

I use this as a night cream. It is absorbed quickly, non greasy. Tho I prefer the GreenTea Anti-Aging cream as a day cream, I do not like to use tinted cream for the night. My skin is dry after the shower but oils back quickly. It oils back quicker with this one than the Green Tea, but I love the light texture.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2116065 on Dec 15, 2011

A bit to oily, but not bad

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Mar 03, 2012

Love Alba! My #1 choice is Alba's Jasmine moisturizer as it's thicker and with a dab of water on my fingers I can make the moisturizer go a long way. This moisturizer is thinner but still a great moisturizer for my dry skin.

nice

Posted by 5538594060982202314 on Jul 24, 2012

not pioly, smells great

Крем

Posted by BOF148 on Sep 16, 2012

For me - it smells too much. But in general, a good cream. Moisturizes, nourishes . Use it at night. Goes a long way. По мне - пахнет слишком сильно. Но в целом неплохой крем, увлажняет, питает, использую на ночь. Хватает надолго.