10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Alba Botanica, Aloe & Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer, 3 oz (85 g)

I liked it.

Posted by 5711657303826148441 on Jul 24, 2012

I liked this cream. It is easily absorbed, moisturizes and refreshes the skin. For application to the skin requires a small amount.

Great Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2407572 on Jan 25, 2012

Really liked this product. NO perfumes. Seems to work well. I would purchase this again.

Best face lotion

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 29, 2012

I've been using this lotion on my face about 2 years now, it's the best. light and hydrating, never clogs my pores.

Really nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer2095442 on Feb 12, 2012

My face tends to be dry, and I don't often get breakouts. This is a really good lotion that doesn't feel heavy either. I have found that, if I use a cleanser in the morning followed by this lotion, it does leave my face feeling a little tight. But if I just use water, it is fine. So I save the cleanser for evening when I use night cream.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1026533 on Feb 28, 2012

Love it! I have acne-prone, porous skin which gets quite oily but can also be rough and dry at times. This cream is perfect! It makes my skin smooth and soft without making it shiny. It doesn't cause any redness or breakouts - on the contrary, it is very very soothing. Thoroughly recommend it!