Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3250272 on Feb 23, 2011

Hooked on this moisturizer, goes on nice and absorbs quickly.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2441230 on Feb 26, 2011

Great moisturizer, nice gel cream texture and a bit cooling effect, feels very moisturizing and not greasy at all. Makes my skin very smooth and silky. And, importantly, the price is soooo good!! Will buy again.

Alba Botanica Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3360534 on Mar 27, 2010

Excellent price, and value. I can feel the difference on my face. The product does work well with my mineral make-up. I would buy it again.

Combination to oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1443952 on Apr 14, 2010

I really bought this for my husband, but of course had to try it for myself. We both love it. We have the same type of skin. Goes on cool, smells nice, doesnt leave your skin greasy or oily. It absorps into your skin pretty quick. I do apply more and it does feel like its too much on my face, but as you massage it in it starts to dissapear. Makes your skin feel smooth. I will buy this again.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on May 07, 2010

Love this; noticeable difference in my face. Smooth, wrinkles seem less after using this for quite awhile. Not oily (I have oily skin). Light, very nice smell.

I really like this moisturizer from Alba

Posted by DemureAngel on Jun 30, 2010

It smells nice and it's all 100% vegetarian ingredients. Very good for my skin, which is sensitive. Leaves my face feeling very soft. I'll probably order it again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Jul 09, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I have sensitive skin and this is a wonderful all natural, oil free face moisturizer.

Wonderful fragrance!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Jul 11, 2010

Nice, clean green tea smell and not too overpowering. Really does moisturise well..and it doesn't make my eyes sting like most other facial moisturisers.

Organic

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Jul 19, 2010

Nice organic stuff. Cannot get something like that for this price anywhere

MOISTURIZER

Posted by Reviewer2776182 on Aug 19, 2010

VERY NICE LIGHT MOISTURIZER NOT OILY. MAKES FACE AND NECK FEEL VERY FRESH AND HYDRATED. LINDA, CALIFORNIA