My all time favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2052168 on Feb 15, 2011

My skin loves this moisturizer, doesn't cause break outs.

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3250272 on Feb 23, 2011

Hooked on this moisturizer, goes on nice and absorbs quickly.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2441230 on Feb 26, 2011

Great moisturizer, nice gel cream texture and a bit cooling effect, feels very moisturizing and not greasy at all. Makes my skin very smooth and silky. And, importantly, the price is soooo good!! Will buy again.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer2997150 on Sep 09, 2010

Remarkable humidifying. It is well absorbed. A pleasant smell.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3090247 on Sep 24, 2010

this is my staple moisturizer

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Nov 06, 2010

Have used for a number of years and appreciate being able to purchase on IHerb with their great service and pricing. Works great for me!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

I hadn't used the product before, but I ordered on a whim because of the brand's reputation. It's a great moisturizer- not too heavy, absorbs quickly, and feels very light. Moisture lasts all day. Will try other products from this brand.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1860973 on Dec 09, 2010

Doesn't leave skin oliy (usually i have problems with this), absorbs quickly. Only the aroma was little unusual, but it needs time to adjust with it.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Dec 22, 2010

I like this moisturizer. It absorbs in the skin without being greasy. A little bit goes a long way. I have noticed my face looks a bit better in random pictures I am in and I think it's because this product helps to soften the skin so the lines aren't so noticeable. It doesn't have an over powering smell and it doesn't make it's way into my eyes during the night and cause irritation as a lot of moisturizers I have tried do. I highly would recommend it.

Alba Botanica Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3360534 on Mar 27, 2010

Excellent price, and value. I can feel the difference on my face. The product does work well with my mineral make-up. I would buy it again.