Best Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2499212 on Jan 23, 2009

Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is fantastic, I have psorasis which makes for very tempermental skin. I have tried most lotions/oiles out there. Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is great for everyday use. Highly recommend this for every type of skin. Aloha, Annastacia

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2547541 on Dec 12, 2011

This cream is filled with high quality ingredients for a great price. It's got a wonderful creamy texture, not too heavy. I was worried about the scent, as I prefer unscented products, but it's not overpowering. Smells almost good enough to eat :)

Smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2285047 on Sep 11, 2008

It's a pleasure to use this cream. It has a wonderful, unusual scent. The texture is rich and silky, easy to apply and is absorbed by your skin within a minute or so.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 4735391581844231578 on Apr 09, 2013

I have been using this for 8 years, it is unbeatable! Smells gorgeous of chocolate, easy to apply, and enriches dry skin. Perfect for allergic or sensitive people ( except for nut allergy, of course)

Great moisture and smalls wondrful

Posted by 4834541946514176651 on Jul 03, 2016

The small of this cream is just great! it keep the skin's moisture for many hours. The cream feels reach (not thin) but also gives light feeling on my body.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Sep 26, 2013

Great body cream. It's easy to get out of the jar & spread onto the skin, yet doesn't feel watery like conventional lotion. It moisturizes very well & the smell is super sweet, like oatmeal cookies. Would get again!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Nov 08, 2008

I love this cream! I use it primarily right when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling oily. I also like the scent - it's subtle and not too fragrant.

Kukui nut body cream

Posted by Reviewer3006282 on Sep 19, 2008

This soothes my eczema hands.

Best on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 22, 2008

If you have winter dry skin this is by far the best product on the market. Why spend 50.00 dollars on a designer name when you can get great natural results from this cream. It smells great, an added plus. Also, great price on IHerb.com.

Double-edged sword

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on Apr 11, 2011

I love it: It smells glorious and feels luscious but I got this mainly for my son who has eczema and it just irritated it more. Too bad. I guess it's mine now exclusively.