Best Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2499212 on Jan 23, 2009

Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is fantastic, I have psorasis which makes for very tempermental skin. I have tried most lotions/oiles out there. Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is great for everyday use. Highly recommend this for every type of skin. Aloha, Annastacia

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2547541 on Dec 12, 2011

This cream is filled with high quality ingredients for a great price. It's got a wonderful creamy texture, not too heavy. I was worried about the scent, as I prefer unscented products, but it's not overpowering. Smells almost good enough to eat :)

Smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2285047 on Sep 11, 2008

It's a pleasure to use this cream. It has a wonderful, unusual scent. The texture is rich and silky, easy to apply and is absorbed by your skin within a minute or so.

Kukui nut body cream

Posted by Reviewer3006282 on Sep 19, 2008

This soothes my eczema hands.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Nov 08, 2008

I love this cream! I use it primarily right when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling oily. I also like the scent - it's subtle and not too fragrant.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 4735391581844231578 on Apr 09, 2013

I have been using this for 8 years, it is unbeatable! Smells gorgeous of chocolate, easy to apply, and enriches dry skin. Perfect for allergic or sensitive people ( except for nut allergy, of course)

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Sep 26, 2013

Great body cream. It's easy to get out of the jar & spread onto the skin, yet doesn't feel watery like conventional lotion. It moisturizes very well & the smell is super sweet, like oatmeal cookies. Would get again!

Best on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 22, 2008

If you have winter dry skin this is by far the best product on the market. Why spend 50.00 dollars on a designer name when you can get great natural results from this cream. It smells great, an added plus. Also, great price on IHerb.com.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3193469 on May 04, 2008

My son has very severe Eczema. We have tried millions of lotions and creams and this Kukui nut cream works the best by far, and it also smells great too! Thank you! :)

love it!

Posted by 5389345469002026684 on Feb 13, 2014

i love all their products