Best Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2499212 on Jan 23, 2009

Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is fantastic, I have psorasis which makes for very tempermental skin. I have tried most lotions/oiles out there. Alba Kukui Nut Body Cream is great for everyday use. Highly recommend this for every type of skin. Aloha, Annastacia

Smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2285047 on Sep 11, 2008

It's a pleasure to use this cream. It has a wonderful, unusual scent. The texture is rich and silky, easy to apply and is absorbed by your skin within a minute or so.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Nov 08, 2008

I love this cream! I use it primarily right when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without feeling oily. I also like the scent - it's subtle and not too fragrant.

Best on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 22, 2008

If you have winter dry skin this is by far the best product on the market. Why spend 50.00 dollars on a designer name when you can get great natural results from this cream. It smells great, an added plus. Also, great price on IHerb.com.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2547541 on Dec 12, 2011

This cream is filled with high quality ingredients for a great price. It's got a wonderful creamy texture, not too heavy. I was worried about the scent, as I prefer unscented products, but it's not overpowering. Smells almost good enough to eat :)

Smels gorgeous!

Posted by Reviewer2074264 on Mar 01, 2012

It's my second buy of this cream, smells supper nice, skin feels much better in our dry winters.

sweet

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Dec 08, 2010

nice

Best moisturizer for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2804208 on Feb 15, 2011

I LOVE this body butter. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin so moisturized. I have pretty dry skin and this is the only stuff that does the job, especially during winter. I will continue to buy this until Alba stops making it!

Smells great and skin feels SO soft

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Feb 16, 2011

Love this!! Smells and feels great! Please don't change the formula Alba. The only drawback is it doesn't last that long.

BEST EVER FOR LESS

Posted by dawneyankasky on Jan 04, 2014

This lotion is awesome. I go through 2 to 3 containers per month. My skin is so soft and it smells great. I even use is on my face. This is an awesome price also, in the health store you would pay about 14 dollars for it if not more. Try it, I promise you will love it.