Excellent non greasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2718006 on Nov 15, 2011

I love that this body oil is all natural, and like how it goes on smooth without being greasy. The frangrance is very light and similar to an almond scent. It is a great winter moisturizer and goes much further than lotion alone. It doesnt come pouring out of the bottle and drip everywhere, it actually has some substance to it and spreads evenly over the skin.

Best body oil

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I have dry skin made worse by the dry So. California weather. I found advice to put oil on the body before showering or a bath. This works for me! It's a blend of oils and not all are organic. I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients even though it has a small amount of fragrance. I use the Kukui Nut Body Cream as well - over the oil - when my skin is extra dry. I can still feel it on my skin when I shower the folowing day!

Light and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2620035 on Oct 04, 2011

Use it right when I turn the water off in the shower, then douse my body. Works much better and less oilier than other body oils and the scent isn't too overwhelming.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Aug 25, 2011

great smell. great feel. everyone wants to know what kind of perfume I'm wearing.

Yum

Posted by plantbasedbites on Aug 03, 2011

Does the job, DELICIOUS smell!

From Russia, Oksana Denisova

Posted by Slonyatka on Jul 31, 2011

Like this oil very much! The smell is amazing, very ewell absorbed through the skin and it is well hydrated. I am happy!

body oil

Posted by Reviewer2043718 on Jul 29, 2011

just tried from reading other reviews and really love the way it makes skin feel so soft and last for all day

whatever kukui nut is...my skin soaks it up

Posted by Reviewer1068153 on Jul 24, 2011

i just found this product...and using right out of shower or bath is when to do it, as suggested...then there is no greasy residue as long as you use small amounts...the skin seems to glow and soaks in within 3-5 minutes...no more lotions for me...and it has a lovely light natural essential oil kind of scent

Alba Botanica, Kukui Nut, Organic Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer1793119 on Jul 07, 2011

Very good product. At once humidifying is felt, I will buy still. The good price. Service excellent.

best oil ever

Posted by Reviewer1509995 on Jun 30, 2011

This is the first and only body oil I've ever liked - it's not greasy, it dries nicely, has a faint, yet pleasant scent and makes my skin so soft. I even use this on my nephews skin in the winter, as well as for my dad's ears that tend to get dry. My dad was worried it would smell like a woman, but he was pleasantly surprised that it doesn't. He has used all sorts of creams and lotions to help his dry skin in the winter and this is the only product that has been able to combat the dryness without being greasy or gross. I use it all year round - I put it on every night and every morning. It's especially nice in the winter when skin tends to get cracky - yet even nicer in the summer after being outside all day or getting too much sun. It's light and feels smooth. Love it. I buy 8 bottles at a time because I tend to share it with everyone. Love Love Love