Kukui nut lovely oil

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Dec 29, 2011

Great smell that umfortunatelly doesn't last much. It's a very pleasant body oil and what I like most is that it's kind of dry - not the oily-oily oil that feels sticky all day long. Would gladly buy again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2227674 on Nov 27, 2011

This is the first time that I have used this, and I really like it. I like the smell and it's quick to use after a shower. I will order it again.

Excellent non greasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2718006 on Nov 15, 2011

I love that this body oil is all natural, and like how it goes on smooth without being greasy. The frangrance is very light and similar to an almond scent. It is a great winter moisturizer and goes much further than lotion alone. It doesnt come pouring out of the bottle and drip everywhere, it actually has some substance to it and spreads evenly over the skin.

Best body oil

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I have dry skin made worse by the dry So. California weather. I found advice to put oil on the body before showering or a bath. This works for me! It's a blend of oils and not all are organic. I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients even though it has a small amount of fragrance. I use the Kukui Nut Body Cream as well - over the oil - when my skin is extra dry. I can still feel it on my skin when I shower the folowing day!

Like the scent but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1871454 on Oct 21, 2011

The scent of this oil is very nice and soft, I like it a lot. The oil makes my skin very soft. However, the oil contains fragrances and that's why I won't buy this again and I will found some other body oil without them.

Light and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2620035 on Oct 04, 2011

Use it right when I turn the water off in the shower, then douse my body. Works much better and less oilier than other body oils and the scent isn't too overwhelming.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Aug 25, 2011

great smell. great feel. everyone wants to know what kind of perfume I'm wearing.

Yum

Posted by plantbasedbites on Aug 03, 2011

Does the job, DELICIOUS smell!

From Russia, Oksana Denisova

Posted by Slonyatka on Jul 31, 2011

Like this oil very much! The smell is amazing, very ewell absorbed through the skin and it is well hydrated. I am happy!

body oil

Posted by Reviewer2043718 on Jul 29, 2011

just tried from reading other reviews and really love the way it makes skin feel so soft and last for all day