Works Nicely, Very Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2411162 on Mar 07, 2012

This works wonderfully for my kinky curly hair. The pores on my scalp get clogged easily and I was in need of a shampoo that would remove all of the dirt and oils from my scalp without stripping my hair too much. I must say that my scalp calmed immediately after washing my hair with this shampoo & my hair did not feel overly dry. Of all of the shampoos I have tried so far, I feel as though this one gives my scalp & hair a balance of clean & moisture .

Alba is good

Posted by Reviewer2252124 on Jul 15, 2010

Good shampoo without a lot of chemicals. I like it.

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer3292809 on Sep 03, 2011

This is my favourite shampoo. Nice foam, smell and result. Leaves hair shiny and clean without drying it.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

If you're looking for a deep cleaning, clarifying shampoo DON'T buy this one. I usually like Alba Botanica products, but they missed on this one. Had to go back to Rusk Purify.

Keeps my overprocessed hair clean

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

Works great on my coloured hair. I use it once in a while, especially after using gel, or hairspray. It gently cleanses the gunge from my hair. It's not harsh and that is what my over processed hair loves.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1304826 on Jan 26, 2012

Perfect for my hair, wash them every day. I like the smell and the feeling of purity. Look forward to try the same conditioner as well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jun 10, 2012

Smells good. Good ingredients. Hair feels very clean. I only use it like once a week or so and that works good for me.

good product

Posted by 5395064519844243868 on Aug 02, 2012

I really like this clarifying shampoo. The best part is that it doesn't contain sulphates and it cleans very well! Great product.

GARBAGE SERVICE!

Posted by 4846684429688321147 on Dec 30, 2013

DHL express is the WORST company to deal with... I couldnt get my delivery for a few days though it was in town. PLEASE change your delivery company as DHL is HORRIBLE to their customers and the service they provide.