Funny Smell

Posted by 5066863158559474146 on Apr 20, 2015

Although this product kept me dry, the odor was peculiar... close to body odor. For awhile, I thought the odor was coming from people around me. Disappointed.

Smells great but not very effective

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I love the way this deodorant smells but I find that I sometimes need to reapply it multiple times a day, as it doesn't work very well for keeping body odor at bay when I sweat a lot -- I live in the hot, dry desert and work outdoors, so I need a product that will withstand some regular perspiration. It does work better than many other natural deodorants that I've tried. My mother has used it for years and absolutely loves it, so I know it works better for some folks than for me. I will continue to use it until I find a product with better results.

doesn't work on me at all, even worsens the smell

Posted by Reviewer2670900 on Dec 18, 2013

This deodorant doesn't help at all. It is sticky when applied and worsens the smell. I am normally not sweating much and just a shower twice a day can give me enough protection. I love lavender smell so I purchased this deo and it really makes the "sweat" smell terrible just by itself in 30-40 minutes. Can not recommend it.

Smells great but doesn't hold up in gym

Posted by 5692542117559986458 on Nov 06, 2013

The possitive: great smell but the most important thing for me is that I don't stink and unfortunately this just did not work for me :( I really wanted it too but even when I was not going to workout, I had to reapply and I was feeling sticky :( Not cool. I need something stronger I think.

No aluminum!

Posted by Reviewer1643279 on Sep 25, 2013

Awesome! Works for me....thank you! I've shared with friends

Deodorant

Posted by 5456210916562085669 on Jun 20, 2013

Been looking for a good deodorant that works for me and this one does the trick. I like that it's a stick which is a added bonus and the Lavender scent smells pure and not synthetic. Give it a go,I think you will like this.

Alba botanica clear enzyme deodorant stick,lavender

Posted by 5644943893001025940 on May 11, 2013

Easy to use. Smells lovely, however,the more active one is the more it seems to stop working. Heavy exercise such as running not recomended, but normal work day at the office works fine.

it works

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

It works well. I have also the other version of this deodorant - "Aloe Unscented" and comparing the two I think the one with Lavender is more effective. However, for extremely stressful situations I would need something stronger (but I haven't found any better deodorant without aluminium components than this one).

Awesome - Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Feb 07, 2013

Has a mild, clean smell and has natural botanical that combat stinky pits. Does not have propylene glycol, which can cause rashes or allergic reactions. (I tried Tom's deodorant, which has this ingredient - broke out in a rash.) I highly recommend this product. I use it everyday and it seems like it has lasted forever... several months... I guess a little goes a long way. Like practically any other deodorant natural or otherwise, you will stink if you sweat profusely while outdoors. But I workout (40 minutes) and walk outside (2 hr) and I'm a-okay throughout the day!

Does the job

Posted by 5400072971849424760 on Jan 18, 2013

This product does the job well. But, at the beginning of the stick, it hurts, you'll have to use it to soften it!