Alba Botanica, Clear Enzyme Lavender with baking soda and Alpine lichen Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2791612 on Sep 14, 2008

I am allergic to most deodorants. I am getting along great with the Alba Botanica, clear enzyme Lavender with baking soda and alpine lichen. It works and smells very nice!

Smooth!

Posted by Reviewer2825748 on Oct 26, 2008

This goes on very smoothly, with a very light fragrance, and seems to do a good job

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jun 16, 2008

Great slight scent and hasn't failed.

marmitch

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Sep 06, 2008

This works better than I thought it would, it holds up even after Yoga class! It has a nice scent and glides on easily with no residue "white" marks.

best of the naturals

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Jun 15, 2009

I've not yet found a natural deodorant that does the job quite as well as the chemical laden variety, but this one works better than any I've found. Smells nice too.

Awesome - Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Feb 07, 2013

Has a mild, clean smell and has natural botanical that combat stinky pits. Does not have propylene glycol, which can cause rashes or allergic reactions. (I tried Tom's deodorant, which has this ingredient - broke out in a rash.) I highly recommend this product. I use it everyday and it seems like it has lasted forever... several months... I guess a little goes a long way. Like practically any other deodorant natural or otherwise, you will stink if you sweat profusely while outdoors. But I workout (40 minutes) and walk outside (2 hr) and I'm a-okay throughout the day!

Nic escent

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Oct 26, 2009

This deodorant has a nice fresh scent but leaves my underarms a bit sticky.

Good but I expected more.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on May 16, 2011

I really wanted to love it. The ingredient list is impressing, the natural aroma is very pleasant and unobtrusive. On the other hand, the stick is so hard and dry that you must make it wet before applying and the deodorizing effect is not very long lasting.

deodorant not effective

Posted by Reviewer2154212 on Apr 25, 2010

This deodorant didn't work for me. I would still sweat a lot and it wouldn't cover my odor. I became very self conscious of my smell. Didn't do anything for me. I definitely wouldn't buy this again.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2944885 on Jul 26, 2011

I bought this deodorant stick for a family member who chooses not to use products containing aluminum. This product is economical (seems to last forever), effective, and smells nice, too. Thank you!