Not bad

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013

Biased review. I love coconuts! The smell, milk, oil, everything...so...gloss smells great!Very soft, delicate scent.As a gloss...Lips are shiny but also feel a little dehydrated.Overall, it is an o.k. product.

doesn't last long

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on May 21, 2013

this feels great going on, and looks nice, but seems to disappear faster than other chapsticks

Great daily gloss

Posted by 5497158244231760428 on May 24, 2016

Disclaimer: I like coconut, and this tastes and smells like coconut. Not overpowering or syryp-like coconut, just pleasant, light, and tropical. This is mainly my casual gloss. It is conditioning, and adds a nice wet shine to my lips; it is not goopy, runny, or sticky in my experience. It is a very shiny gloss, so it stands alone (I have not tried a lipstick underneath it). I wear it out to do the gardening or to the grocery store etc. as it is very thick and smooth. I will say, however, that as it is drying, it can get a bit crusty. This is not visually obvious, but as I rub my lips together I can feel the slightly crumbly texture and that is mildly irritating. For persons who do not have this bad habit, however, I don't see this being a problem. It is my second favorite lip gloss (I am not sure if I can say the product, but it rhymes with Babannah Mee Kompany).

review from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2936212 on Aug 18, 2010

Really like it, although this producer is not 100 organic.

Lips stay glossy...

Posted by Reviewer3345347 on Sep 21, 2010

...without being sticky. Smells and tastes nice. I have all 3 flavors and this is my least favorite scent but works just as well.

Alba Botanica

Posted by Reviewer2154078 on Jul 07, 2011

Summer smell, good price

Alba Botanica for the win!

Posted by Reviewer1184877 on Sep 06, 2011

Creamy and moisturizing more than lip gloss like but still does the trick.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1529824 on Oct 07, 2011

Smells a bit like playdoh but smells doesn't linger around long. Leaves a nice shine to lips and feels moisturizing, is also not too sticky like some other glosses.

Liked it!!

Posted by Reviewer1956860 on Nov 11, 2011

Liked it!!

bonne hydration

Posted by missblackline on Jul 14, 2012

bonne hydratation produita agréable !!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »