Dry oil

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. I dont use this spray on the kids, but i love it for myself. Gives a very nice tan, but not the strongest spf. Big plus for its amazing smell.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2779502 on Apr 26, 2011

form Italy: it's really effective, I have white and sensitive skin: I used it only once for half an hour and I got already tanned without burning, and the smell is so good!!!!!

I looove the tropical smell

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 09, 2011

I am so glad I ordered this product, it is absolutely amazing and the smell is heavenly!! My sister tried it and really want one too!! I havnt seen anything like this, its natural, no chemicals, beautiful smell that does not set of my allergies.. I will definately buy again and also use for presents!!

Alba Botanica, Coconut Dry Oil with SPF 15, Natural Sunscreen, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1782714 on Oct 17, 2011

The sunscreen has a nice smell and does not feel greasy. I will order this product again and will buy some for my daughter when she visits us in Florida for Christmas. I have not had any break outs on my face like with so many sunscreens.

Bad for your clothes but good for the skin

Posted by 5646548178240724407 on Jan 06, 2015

I have been putting this on in the morning when i go running and its not too hot. It sprays on nicely and works a treat - my skin even feels more moisturised in general, however it does stain clothes so caution is needed!

not greasy

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012

Smells amazing, not greasy, very good product!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Apr 07, 2011

smells so great!!!

Lettvint med spray, god lukt!

Posted by etiskhandel on Nov 27, 2012

Denne lukter utrolig godt og koster 37 kr

Great but not omnipotent

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Jan 03, 2012

Protection is great in a regular sunny day but when going for a boat ride or so, make sure you reapply the oil as often as you remember and do use special cream for face (this one is too oily for this). Otherwise this product is really good - nice smell, not too oily and you get tanned very fast but still being protected.

Alba tanning oil

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

This is my second bottle. Love the smell sooo much. and it's a really nice tanning oil. It's not sticky and greacy at all. Very dry yet it's a great tanning oil.