Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Alba Botanica, Coconut Dry Oil with SPF 15, Natural Sunscreen, 4.5 fl oz (133 ml)

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2779502 on Apr 26, 2011

form Italy: it's really effective, I have white and sensitive skin: I used it only once for half an hour and I got already tanned without burning, and the smell is so good!!!!!

I looove the tropical smell

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 09, 2011

I am so glad I ordered this product, it is absolutely amazing and the smell is heavenly!! My sister tried it and really want one too!! I havnt seen anything like this, its natural, no chemicals, beautiful smell that does not set of my allergies.. I will definately buy again and also use for presents!!

Dry oil

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. I dont use this spray on the kids, but i love it for myself. Gives a very nice tan, but not the strongest spf. Big plus for its amazing smell.

not greasy

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012

Smells amazing, not greasy, very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1782714 on Oct 17, 2011

The sunscreen has a nice smell and does not feel greasy. I will order this product again and will buy some for my daughter when she visits us in Florida for Christmas. I have not had any break outs on my face like with so many sunscreens.