Excellent cream. Will buy again.

Posted by Reviewer3078134 on Feb 27, 2012

I have used this cream about a dozen times over about two weeks. I use the product immediately after the Alba papaya enzyme mask any time of day, and also as a night cream. Combined with Alba Papaya Enzyme Mask, I have noticed fading of four of the five dark spots (pregnancy spots) on my skin. I have three on my cheek which have faded already by about 30%, one on the bridge of my nose which has faded over 50%, and one on my forhead which I see no difference in. Overall, my skin feels smoother and has a more refined appearance. I use the mask after exfoliating with a scrub and then this cream. I will buy again and recommend to others. The cream has a bit of a strong smell that I notice some reviewers complain about, but it is very pleasant to me. Also, the iHerb price is the best I could find on the web. I purchased three Alba products together.

Healing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Dec 28, 2011

Love the feel on my face, however the scent bothers my when trying to go to sleep at night...stops up my nose. I usually apply it a half hour or so before retiring and apply warm washcloth immediately before getting into bed to reduce the scent. It does reduce fine lines.

Use this every night

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on May 26, 2012

Terrific night cream. Perfectly creamy for moisturizing before you go to bed. I love it! Does not clog pore and cause breakouts.

soft and non-greasy

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on May 25, 2012

perfect night cream, soft and non-graeasy.

Nice and rich cream

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Feb 04, 2013

I think it has a nice rich texture but I am not sure I have noticed much of the "evening" effect yet. The smell is a bit strong but is a nice smell.

It's ok I guess!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

I used this for a while but I could tell if it made any difference in lightening my age spots. It's a nice cream and has a nice texture and smell but stopped using it as I decided to try something else.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2981092 on Dec 08, 2011

I like all Alba Creams. This one is especially good for winter as it's a very thick consistency.

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2726136 on Dec 28, 2011

A lovely cream that feels healing without being too heavy. I am not sure that it is the best cream for my acne prone skin but it certainly isn't the worst.

Happy customer!

Posted by 5309560965730448560 on Aug 31, 2016

I actually really like this product. Im 26 and still acne prone. I was looking for a cruelty-free, skin care line and Im glad I found this. Being a night cream, I expected it to be heavy but its actually nice and light. It's a small container, but you really dont need a lot. I use a pea size amount and it spreads nice and smooth to cover my whole face. I use it at night as directed and in the morning my skin is soft and hydrated. I tried their daily SPF15 day cream and found it to be really greasy. I didnt like it at all. This night cream is very nice however and I will probably order it again.

Good night cream

Posted by 5715023569718400381 on Aug 02, 2016

I feel like the cream is a little thick but instantly absorbed. I haven't noticed dark spots fading, but it might be too soon to tell. I've been using it for a month.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »