Alba Botanica, Facial Cleanser, Pineapple Enzyme, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Nov 20, 2009

Before I bought this I used scrubs both in the morning and evening as I only ever felt my skin was truly purely cleansed this way. I knew this wasn't great for my skin so I searched for a cream/gel cleanser and every one I tried didn't take all my makeup off or left me with dull skin, but my search has stopped with the Alba pineapple enzyme cleanser. It is gently clarifying and gives me the same results as I get with scrubs without being abrasive. I've gone from using scrubs twice a day to once a week and my skin looks clear and fresh. Smells lovely, great for sensitive skin and rosacea. Just make sure you shut your eyes when you wash with this and don't open them till you've rinsed off well otherwise ouch!

Fantastic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I have mature, combination acne-prone skin and started using the Alba Botanica skin care line several months ago. The combination of these products has really helped balance out my skin and now I only occasionally suffer from a very minor monthly break out, if any. Honestly, my skin hasn't been this happy for several years - I'm just thrilled with the results this line has given it! This cleanser really helps get rid of the daily grime and makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. I would Highly Recommend this cleanser and line along with iHerb - their prices just can't be beat!

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

fjerner sminke og renser godt. er dryg i bruk og billig

NIce product, but smells too much and is very thin and runny.

Posted by Brussels on May 01, 2012

The product is thin and watery, but is cleanses well. I use it in the morning, twice a week. Other days I use other products. Smells more like citrus fruit, and to me the smell could definitely be more delicate. Nothing exceptional, but I would recommend it, as my skin feels clean after this product. I'm 25 and have a combo skin.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2186811 on Dec 13, 2010

Bought this twice now. I love the tropical punch scent and it leaves my skin really clean, but not dry. Foams up nicely, so you only need a small amount. Good value for money!