Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Nov 20, 2009

Before I bought this I used scrubs both in the morning and evening as I only ever felt my skin was truly purely cleansed this way. I knew this wasn't great for my skin so I searched for a cream/gel cleanser and every one I tried didn't take all my makeup off or left me with dull skin, but my search has stopped with the Alba pineapple enzyme cleanser. It is gently clarifying and gives me the same results as I get with scrubs without being abrasive. I've gone from using scrubs twice a day to once a week and my skin looks clear and fresh. Smells lovely, great for sensitive skin and rosacea. Just make sure you shut your eyes when you wash with this and don't open them till you've rinsed off well otherwise ouch!

Fantastic Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I have mature, combination acne-prone skin and started using the Alba Botanica skin care line several months ago. The combination of these products has really helped balance out my skin and now I only occasionally suffer from a very minor monthly break out, if any. Honestly, my skin hasn't been this happy for several years - I'm just thrilled with the results this line has given it! This cleanser really helps get rid of the daily grime and makeup and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. I would Highly Recommend this cleanser and line along with iHerb - their prices just can't be beat!

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

fjerner sminke og renser godt. er dryg i bruk og billig

Alba Botanica - Facial cleanser Pineapple Enzyme

Posted by uppsala on Oct 07, 2015

I bought this facial cleanser after reading the great reviews on Iherb and on different internet forums. I used it for approx 4 weeks now, usually in the evening. It does pretty well its job when it comes to removing the makeup (I do not use heavy makeup; I use only BB cream). It is gentle for my skin, it doesn't make my skin feel tight. I like the smell of this product. I only need a small amount of the product to wash my face, so I suppose that it will last for a long time. I will buy it again!

Drying even on oily skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I have used the other cleansers by Alba Botanica and they worked very well. This one smells funny (like a fake sweet scent, not like pineapple or grapefruit at all) and has a runny texture. I use it only at night but it's starting to dry my skin out. I have combination, sensitive skin that is prone to congestion. So any skincare with fruit acids are my best friends as they help to unclog those pores. This one is not for me.

NIce product, but smells too much and is very thin and runny.

Posted by Brussels on May 01, 2012

The product is thin and watery, but is cleanses well. I use it in the morning, twice a week. Other days I use other products. Smells more like citrus fruit, and to me the smell could definitely be more delicate. Nothing exceptional, but I would recommend it, as my skin feels clean after this product. I'm 25 and have a combo skin.

Using this as body shampoo instead,

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Using this as body shampoo instead as it feels abit sensitive on the face. Works great !

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2186811 on Dec 13, 2010

Bought this twice now. I love the tropical punch scent and it leaves my skin really clean, but not dry. Foams up nicely, so you only need a small amount. Good value for money!

Too harsh, even for combination to oily skin!

Posted by Reviewer1655745 on Mar 23, 2012

Bought this after reading all the good review about. I'm very disappointed, because my face burns after using it! :( Not for everybody.

Break me out!

Posted by 5092618699231619126 on Aug 26, 2013

This product break me out like crazy...as much as i wanted this alba line to work for me unfortunately it didn't :(