Good staff

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Feb 18, 2011

Leaves my face very smooth and bright. Liked its gentle exfoliation. The price is really great! Aroma is quite pleasant too.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2974778 on Mar 19, 2011

I like the slight tingle this mask provides. I think it's a mild exfoliant. My skin feel very soft after using it.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 04, 2013

Really like this mask. My face is smooth and matte after it. and you need only 5 minutes! Definitely will order it again! Important thing - no irritation or redness on my sensitive skin!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

This mask is a clear greenish type gel mask, it doesnt dry and smells nice. It tingles a little and feels like it is tightening the skin. Left my face smooth and moist. I liked it.

Great substitute for mechanical exfoliators

Posted by scatterbrained on Sep 01, 2015

I adore this enzyme mask since it cleanses skin effecticely and is gentle enough for my thin skin. I put it on my face for 5 minutes (just as recommended) once a week. There is a mild tingling sensation till the mask is on the skin, but it is normal because the enzymes "eat" dead skin cells. After washing out tingle disappears and sking becomes softer and more even. The mask helps me fighting with skin impurities and I don't need to use mechanical scrubs (e.g., sugar) anymore.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1014443 on Aug 18, 2011

It smells good,and really works.

trop sensible

Posted by 5353445162962964598 on Aug 27, 2012

peau trop sensible , donc impossible de m 'en servir , sa me brule!

I love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1915622 on Nov 24, 2009

It works great, the best mask I've ever used. Just apply it for 5 mins and rinse with warm towel, my face has never been so soft!!!! It tingles so you know it's working :)))

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 06, 2012

I like just everything about it, it´s smooth, fresh, smells good and makes my skin glow. I will continue buying this product!

Понравилась

Posted by Leeloo on Nov 17, 2012

Очень приятная маска, после него лицо свежее, ароматное, поры немного очищает. После первого применения щипала лицо, на втором применении щипало чуть-чуть возле губ. Желеобразная консистенция, экономно наносится, хватит ее на долго. Буду заказывать еще. >> Very nice mask after face fresh, aromatic, slightly cleans pores. After the first application pinched face, followed by the application of a little stung near the lips. Jelly-like consistency, sparingly applied, it will be enough for long. Will be ordering more.