Love, love, love this mask!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

I am 43 yrs. old with combination skin and still suffer from acne break outs. I started using the Alba Botanica line several months ago am very pleased with the results - my skin is now balanced and rarely do I suffer from any acne break outs. I attribute this mask's gentle exfoliating properties in keeping my pores clean and clear and it is now a staple in my skin care regime. I would Highly recommend this product and line and you can't beat iHerbs prices!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

What can I say, this mask is wonderful. Makes my skin feel very soft and supple. Will buy again.

Great substitute for mechanical exfoliators

Posted by scatterbrained on Sep 01, 2015

I adore this enzyme mask since it cleanses skin effecticely and is gentle enough for my thin skin. I put it on my face for 5 minutes (just as recommended) once a week. There is a mild tingling sensation till the mask is on the skin, but it is normal because the enzymes "eat" dead skin cells. After washing out tingle disappears and sking becomes softer and more even. The mask helps me fighting with skin impurities and I don't need to use mechanical scrubs (e.g., sugar) anymore.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 04, 2013

Really like this mask. My face is smooth and matte after it. and you need only 5 minutes! Definitely will order it again! Important thing - no irritation or redness on my sensitive skin!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

This mask is a clear greenish type gel mask, it doesnt dry and smells nice. It tingles a little and feels like it is tightening the skin. Left my face smooth and moist. I liked it.

Good product!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3163313 on Jun 25, 2011

Nice texture, good whitens, cleans the pores a bit, a good product, will buy more

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 03, 2012

My skin really does feel a lot smoother and looks more revitalised after I have used this mask. The smell is nice and mild. It can leave your face a bit red and feel a tad itchy, but that might just be me with my sensitive skin if I leave it on too long. Would recommend.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1014443 on Aug 18, 2011

It smells good,and really works.

Posted by 5391840123735760929 on Sep 17, 2014

trop sensible

Posted by 5353445162962964598 on Aug 27, 2012

peau trop sensible , donc impossible de m 'en servir , sa me brule!