Alba Botanica, Facial Toner, Hibiscus, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 77 reviews

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1534785 From Belarus on Mar 10, 2011

This is the best toner I've ever used! It cleans your skin very gently and deeply. Skin is very soft! The smell is pleasent. I recommend it for sensetive and oily skin!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1289581 From Korea, Republic of on May 10, 2010

Even though it's a non alcohol toner according to the ingredients on the label, the first time I put this on my face, I felt it a bit. I stopped using it since it kind of dried my skin and seemed to cause breakout. smells quite strong as well. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin. going back to Aubrey.

Good Stuff/Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1513887 From California on Feb 03, 2010

Cheapest on iHerb. I love this toner in comparison to Neutrogena and Aveeno. Smells good and is a great skin prepper to moisturizer.

FRESH

Posted by Reviewer1686034 From Great Britain on Nov 21, 2009

Lovely cooling toner. Refreshes the skin and removes all makeup and traces of the day. Doesn't strip your skin, leaves it baby soft. I've tried a lot of toners but this is definitely for keeps. It also smells lovely.

Excellent Toner!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 From Arizona on Sep 15, 2010

I use this toner after cleansing with the Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser. It effectively removes any traces of makeup that I may have missed in cleansing and leaves my face feeling refreshed and balanced. Alba Botanica has really helped balance out my mature, combination acne-prone skin and iHerb's prices are fantastic!