Excellent, but the bottle doesn't work for the product!

Posted by Reviewer1358723 on Jun 02, 2010

The product is incredible, smells like heaven and adds good shine and conditioning to dry, pool damaged hair. However the product is too thick for the packaging and unless you store it upside down in the shower, you can never get it out! Alba Botanicals should wise up and package it in a squeeze tube. I called them about it over 6 months ago but they still haven't changed it.

amazing scent and amazing hair

Posted by Reviewer2453250 on Jan 06, 2012

Since I've tried this hair conditioner and the shampoo, I felt in love with both! The scent is lovely, but the best is that my hair looks healthy, shinny and fabolous! I´m sure that I'll buy again!

okay product

Posted by Reviewer3358176 on Apr 29, 2008

Too strongly scented for me, not enough conditioning if your hair is very dry &/or over processed. If you have normal or slightly dry hair and don't mind a little stronger scent it would probably be great for you.

Super Conditioner...

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 09, 2010

I use the shampoo with this, and my hair is silky smooth. The smell is wonderful, very fresh.

Smells awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Apr 12, 2011

Best conditionder I've used, esp considering the ingredients are all natural & it smells like a dream!

good

Posted by 4728641741502853968 on Dec 24, 2015

The contents are heavy so it is economic. It makes my hair smooth and i like the result after drying :)

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3216015 on Jan 16, 2008

My daughter commented on how soft my hair was. Changed the texture for the better.

THE BEST. AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

This is the BEST conditioner i've used. It is thick. You don't need to use alot. Very moisturizing and makes my hair shine and look beautiful. And it smells absolutely Divine! Love it! I use it for my very thick, dry and wild hair. It works like magic! And price is excellent! A sure bet.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1222109 on Mar 21, 2010

I had been looking for a while for a good conditioner for my hair that was natural and I have found it, I think its great.

great conditioner

Posted by 5532824936228046458 on Nov 25, 2013

my hair is thick and tangled and this conditioner makes it soft and easy to comb. I also adore this smell! perfect!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »