お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Moisture Cream, Jasmine & Vitamin E, 3 oz (85 g)

Not as good as Rachel Perry

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on Apr 25, 2010

This cream is my first choice after the best one (affordability-wise) went out of business. It's not greasy, but leaves my face feeling moisturized...and at 64 years of age, that's a good thing.

My all-time favorite face cream

Posted by Reviewer2900738 on May 12, 2009

I just love this cream. I am in my late 20's and find it a little heavy to wear during the day in the summer but use it every night year round. I have sensitive skin and apply it everywhere but my nose. It smooths on nicely and smells wonderful--not too heavy and really natural. I gave some to my 60 year old mom and she also LOVES it. A great all around product. The 3oz lasts a while too since you only need a little.

Posted by Reviewer1228779 on Aug 04, 2009

I love the jasmine smell. It works great as a night cream since it's a little thicker than the aloe&green tea moisturizer which I used as a day cream under make-up. My face won't feel dry after an entire night.

wonderful scent but switching to less toxic brands

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

i'm gradually removing all the "green-washed" items from my life -- products which deceptively sell themselves as "natural" and "organic" and "free of xyz chemicals" and yet are still packed with questionable if not downright dangerous ingredients. this is one of them. although i love the jasmine scent and the nice consistency (not too oily, not to thin or thick), just look at this list of very non-organic-sounding things it contains: dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, and "fragrance" (probably synthetic). after scrutinizing the labels of most face creams, most of them have at least one risky or toxic ingredient. so i've concocted my own nontoxic face cream by using acure organics body lotion (excellent; one of the cleanest most nontoxic body lotions out there) mixed with a few drops of argan oil - this has been as good as any other face cream i've used. but will continue checking out the other face creams out there just for variety.

Enjoying the Cream

Posted by Reviewer2528188 on Jun 20, 2009

There's lots to be happy about this cream. The scent of Jasmine is heavenly. I feel good as this cream spreads easily. I use it on my face first thing in the morning before I go outside to work for six hours in the greenhouse. It's been 90 degrees in Missouri and my mature face is not greasy or sticky at the end of the day. In the evening, after a shower, I use it again. My face feels young again since using it for 2 months.