Lovely scent

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 08, 2015

Lovely scent- its a bit thicket so I use it at night/low humidity days.

Alba botanica: first impression

Posted by 5211406052477836023 on Jan 20, 2015

I really love this cream.It mousturized my combined skin pretty good. It's perfect for winter, still because it has oils in it, I personally prefer to use it at night.

thin cream, smells fresh but too overpowering

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

At first it was a lovely hydrating cream, but after a few weeks the smell nauseated me. I thought i'd found my HG but im not using tub moisturisers any more, they are not very hygenic. Didnt do much for my dry/combination skin and created dry patches.

very good

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Aug 15, 2014

it is a very good cream for my dehydrated and sensitive skin

Even better than the oil free moisturizer

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014

Perfect for after a face mask or in the evening. Very heavy but it's a great night cream for me

Divine cream!

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on May 15, 2014

A year ago someone brought me this cream from the United States(I'm from Israel). Apparently, it is a magical cream for my normal 42 old skin : great texture, smells like heaven, skin feels so soft and looks radiant, healthy and tight. The cream continues to be effective all day long. Although it was not written on the box, I noticed that there are fewer wrinkles. Suitable for day and night (problematic only in summer because there is no sunscreen). The smell is most pleasant to sleep with. Highly recommended, you'll get a lot of compliments! I ordered that cream from iHerb over three months ago, unfortunately I never got the package.

love it.

Posted by 5576754779238725973 on May 10, 2014

I'm not a fan of the smell, but this cream definitely does the job well! the texture is a little thick, but not greasy. it also absorbs quickly.

Great creme!

Posted by 5251642867509541606 on Apr 08, 2014

Helps me keep my skin clear of POD :)

The smell of jasmine is too strong

Posted by Reviewer2297601 on Apr 01, 2014

The smell is so strong so I can't use it, in spite of I'm not allergic. Слишком сильный запах жасмина - из-за этого кремом невозможно пользоваться.

loved it !

Posted by Reviewer2415756 on Mar 22, 2014

That's maybe the best moisture cream I've ever used. Good texture : not too thick, not too liquid, not sticky, leaves my dry skin supple and hydrated. Plus I love the scent of jasmine.