Not as good as Rachel Perry

Posted by Reviewer1253205 on Apr 25, 2010

This cream is my first choice after the best one (affordability-wise) went out of business. It's not greasy, but leaves my face feeling moisturized...and at 64 years of age, that's a good thing.

It's okay

Posted by asorrose on Oct 16, 2012

Nice basic moisturizer, smells nice, hydrates the skin. But every time I used it I was left with itchy face, nothing major, no breakouts, just a bit uncomfortable. Wasn't hypo-allergenic for me ;)

light moisturizing cream that smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Feb 15, 2013

I use it since less than a week but so far I'm quite satisfied, it mosturizes my face and doesn't let it dry. It is also light and the smell is just amazing. I'm not into smell but the smell of this product is just amazing.

Nice

Posted by 4825922200385236428 on Jan 10, 2014

Strong jasmine scent, absorbs quickly. Good value for price

love it.

Posted by 5576754779238725973 on May 10, 2014

I'm not a fan of the smell, but this cream definitely does the job well! the texture is a little thick, but not greasy. it also absorbs quickly.

moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer2771609 on May 03, 2009

So far I like it. A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and have been waiting to see if this stuff makes me break out as I do not believe it says non-comedogenic on the box. I am too lazy to go downstairs and find my glasses to read the tiny print.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2364048 on Oct 22, 2010

Good as a day cream for older skin. Light and not greasy

Smile

Posted by Reviewer1198808 on Nov 11, 2010

I need a good cream and a healthy one. This is the 1st time trying it and so far so good.

Feels good, smells good

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Feb 15, 2011

I look forward to putting on this cream because it smells so good. For my skin, it is light enough that it goes on well and still feels like it is providing enough moisture. It is not at all greasy. It could be even better if a) it cost less and b) it came in a liquid form for even lighter application (for daytime).

Decent

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on May 05, 2011

It does the job of moisturizing well. I usually add a drop or two of jojoba oil for better result :) Not too fond of the jasmine scent, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »