love it.

Posted by 5576754779238725973 on May 10, 2014

I'm not a fan of the smell, but this cream definitely does the job well! the texture is a little thick, but not greasy. it also absorbs quickly.

Nice

Posted by 4825922200385236428 on Jan 10, 2014

Strong jasmine scent, absorbs quickly. Good value for price

light moisturizing cream that smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Feb 15, 2013

I use it since less than a week but so far I'm quite satisfied, it mosturizes my face and doesn't let it dry. It is also light and the smell is just amazing. I'm not into smell but the smell of this product is just amazing.

It's okay

Posted by asorrose on Oct 16, 2012

Nice basic moisturizer, smells nice, hydrates the skin. But every time I used it I was left with itchy face, nothing major, no breakouts, just a bit uncomfortable. Wasn't hypo-allergenic for me ;)

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Aug 05, 2012

light structure,good hydration

Good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

At least in the summer. Not sure if it will do when winter comes, as I have extremely dry skin. Minus for overpowering flowery smell, but I'm getting used to it.

great smell

Posted by 5538594060982202314 on Jul 24, 2012

very good smell

If you like Jasmine, this one's for you!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jul 22, 2012

Well, the quality of the cream is so smooth and just the right consistency. It's just the scent that is a bit stronger than I like. I also prefer lavender. But if you like jasmine you'll love this, because Jasmine it is! One thing I will say is it smells more when you first put it on and fades, doesn't stay too strongly smelling after that. So, I am using it, but give me lavender any day! Now after using this cream for a couple months, I love it. It is smooth and lovely for my skin. Of course, if they made it in lavender i'd stock up! Still, it works beautifully and is a good price.

Normal

Posted by talys on Apr 27, 2012

well nourishes the skin, but you can not apply too much or very sticky and the skin becomes oily. The smell of jasmine is quite dramatic for me

Great face cream

Posted by Reviewer3053277 on Mar 30, 2012

Good jasmine smell, feel moisturize.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »