Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Shampoo, Body Builder Mango, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 1-star

No moisture for me

Posted by Reviewer1999412 From Japan on Mar 03, 2010

I don`t know if it is because its winter here, but this didn`t work for me at all. Left my hair dry and stringy. Stripped any moisture whatsoever.

not great

Posted by Reviewer1601052 From Australia on Dec 29, 2010

The smell didn't remind me of mangos.It had some sort of slight vomity smell to it. Made my scalp itchy and dandruffy. My partners hair began to fall out.He changed shampoos and his hair falling out reduced consisiderably. We're assuming it was exacerbated from the mango shampoo and conditioner. That didn't happen to me thankgod, but it didn't do my hair any favours. It ended up feeling dry and I had to wash it more frequently from the itchy scalp. Such a shame because I love their plumera shampoo and the passionfruit body wash is just superb. Have ordered that about 4 times..