Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1123323 on Mar 26, 2010

This is an excellent product for us. I am very picky about the ingredients of our soaps and shampoos and this one is great. I especially love that value that it gives us when we order if from iHerb. I order in advance and store it here. With our chemical sensitivities this does a great job.

Great for fine hair !

Posted by 5167769752733423791 on Oct 29, 2012

Help building up volume and restoring fine hair. My hair really looks different : fuller, thicker....

exceeded my expectation

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Apr 24, 2013

i was a bit skeptical about this shampoo. i was afraid that it might irritate or itch my scalp (due to the fragrant plants and fragrant ingredient it contains) and dry my hair (most volumizing shampoo tend to dry hair out). to my surprise, it doesn't. cleans hair and scalp well without drying. i paired this with aveeno nourish + volumize conditioner. and aveeno nourish + condition leave in treatment afterwards. perfect result.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2397583 on Oct 24, 2014

This shampoo does what it promises. The hair is soft and feels a bit thicker after wash. I just love the scent of this shampoo, pure mango but not too sweet. And the most important thing of all, it has no irritating ingredients (silicones, artificial colors, parabens etc). I definitely recommend this shampoo!

Good enought to eat!

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Aug 13, 2013

Love the smell. The hear gets more volume combined with the conditioner. My favorite so far.

Makes my hair feel & look great

Posted by run4bear on Sep 19, 2013

Plus it is all natural. No harmful chemicals!

fabulous shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3070999 on Aug 01, 2010

lighwight shampoo, smells wonderful and great for everyday use... i love the hawaiian range, everything is good quality.

we love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011

it smells so good!

excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2817654 on Dec 26, 2011

Cleans well. Smells lovely. Highly recommend it for others to try.

Excellent for Daily Use

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Apr 28, 2009

Works well for daily shampoo and before gel. Hair is very clean but it does not dry out the scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »