10% Off Orders Over $40!

Alba Botanica, Leave-in Conditioner, Fragrance Free, 7 oz (198 g)

The best frizz tamer ever! Frizz into curls!

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Nov 15, 2008

Alba stopped producing a leave-in conditioner over a year ago and I was left with frizzy, unmanageable hair! I tried so many other products but none were successful in controlling my hair. I was so thrilled to see that Alba brought back a leave-in conditioner. I ordered it immediately and within 5 minutes after applying, my hair was drying into curly locks!!!! Finally my curl is back! Now I don't have to look any further and waste my money on anything else. LOVE this product for my hair!

Excellent leave in!

Posted by Reviewer1588246 on Dec 12, 2009

I have very dry relaxed African hair and this is by far the best leave in I've ever used. It leaves my hair incredibly soft, silky & moisturised. I've tried many other leave in conditioners and this is by far the best. It works extremely well on both wet & dry hair. A keeper for me and I hope it's never discontinued.

Leaves my hair soft, but not shiny or restored

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

This product is light enough to not weigh down my long fine hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft, supple and quite manageable, without any scent. But it doesn't make my hair shiny at all. For my hair to look nice after using this product, I need to brush it more than usual, and yet it still doesn't look very shiny. Also, I don't find this product very moisturizing or restorative. As regards the formula, apart from the two preservatives (phenoxyethanol and potassium sorbate, used instead of some more toxic ones), it is very healthy. NB : the cetearyl alcohol contained in large proportion in this product is not alcohol (drying) but a fatty alcohol, an emulsifying wax - it is an inexpensive ingredient whose effect on the hair is that of an emollient to give a smooth, soft feeling to the hair (superficially, without any real healing effect on the hair), and also has a thickening effect. Indeed, this product gives my fine hair a little more body.

great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer2041182 on Nov 12, 2008

this is twice the amount and a quarter of the price to a well-known brand of leave in conditioner I had been using. ..and turns out it works much better as well. alba botanica is light and doesn't make your hair sticky, greasy, or stiff when applied.

VERY NICE!

Posted by Reviewer2018832 on Jan 21, 2009

This product works very well. It's wonderful not to have to rinse it out and it is truely scent free--no perfumes, no herbal scents.