July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Seems to work, but dries skin.

Posted by 4878801411270819133 on Feb 09, 2013

I really want to like this stuff but I'm thinking more and more that putting alcohol on your skin is just bad. This stuff works at reducing blemishes and redness... but so does everything else with salicylic acid. I think the alcohol base is an impediment—it definitely dries out oily skin, but that can lead to flaking and a rebound in oiliness as your skin responds to being damaged. If I use this every day I do get flaky skin. If I didn't moisturize right after, I'm sure it would be a lot worse.

BEST natural/non-toxic toner for acne!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Nov 05, 2013

I use Alba Botanica Deep Clean Astringent twice daily -- in the morning (after exercise) and at night -- with a cotton pad. I use a cotton pad because it uses less products than cotton pads. Alba Botanica Acnedote Invisible Treatment Gel greatly reduces the inflammation, pain and healing time of my blemishes without drying out or irritating my oily, acne-prone skin. It also keeps my pores super clean -- minimizing their appearance. I never want to be without it! I also use Alba Botanica Acnedote Deep Pore Wash, Deep Cleansing Astringent, and Oil Control Lotion. The combination has healed my moderate acne (pimples + occasional cystic acne). I'll be using them for a long time!

Recomendadísimo!

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Si teneis problemas con acne, con algún granito, es super recomendado. Los seca rápido y ademas con ácido salicílico también sirve para las marcas. Estaba desesperada por los granitos que salen con los cambios hormonales y ya a los días los veo desaparecer.

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 14, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

Posted by 4885928009559973190 on Feb 26, 2013