Seems to work, but dries skin.

Posted by 4878801411270819133 on Feb 09, 2013

I really want to like this stuff but I'm thinking more and more that putting alcohol on your skin is just bad. This stuff works at reducing blemishes and redness... but so does everything else with salicylic acid. I think the alcohol base is an impediment—it definitely dries out oily skin, but that can lead to flaking and a rebound in oiliness as your skin responds to being damaged. If I use this every day I do get flaky skin. If I didn't moisturize right after, I'm sure it would be a lot worse.

Bit harsh

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Jan 09, 2016

It contains too much alcohol, irritates my skin slightly

dry and smelly

Posted by 5555503135311233029 on Mar 25, 2015

there's a strong smell of alcohol when using this toner. it dries out my skin, even after my hand touched the toner. use for affected area

Great as a deep cleansing product

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

I have been using this product for over a month and It's very great at deep cleansing my skin. Also on my acne but not the biggest change. It hasn't done anything to my acne scars which is disappointning

A bit harsh

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014

It's a little harsh on my skin so I only use it on my t zone. I might stop using it altogether as it doesn't help with enlarged pores. I prefer something alcohol free.

Bueeeeno...

Posted by ohjudith23 on Feb 11, 2014

Está muy bien pero le sobra mucho el alcohol en mi opinión. Tampoco me ha hecho milagros. Como co-adyudante no está del todo mal, pero creo que hay mejores opciones más suaves y astringenes a la vez. El olor regular pero nada que no se pueda aguantar. La cantidad está bien y el precio es razonable.

Stinging feeling

Posted by barbaralinalei on Oct 27, 2014

My teenage boy is using this, finds it stinging.

Astringent

Posted by 5346744646320751242 on Apr 24, 2015

Nice for teenagers.

Good

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016

I didn't use this yet

Good and harsh

Posted by 5078029082061165332 on Jan 09, 2013

This toner is good as a means to keep the skin clean, but I don't like the feeling after its using. It's harsh for a skin with little problems, that's why I don't use it every day. It can cause tingling. Довольно жесткое стредство для ежедневного применения, подсушивает прышики и кожу на лице, после нужно хорошо увлажнять. Если ватный диск сильно смочить начнет щипать кожу.