Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 106 reviews

my acne's gone

Posted by 4621183421853909533 on Aug 06, 2013

very good toner! i really love it

BEST natural/non-toxic toner for acne!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed From Pennsylvania on Nov 05, 2013

I use Alba Botanica Deep Clean Astringent twice daily -- in the morning (after exercise) and at night -- with a cotton pad. I use a cotton pad because it uses less products than cotton pads. Alba Botanica Acnedote Invisible Treatment Gel greatly reduces the inflammation, pain and healing time of my blemishes without drying out or irritating my oily, acne-prone skin. It also keeps my pores super clean -- minimizing their appearance. I never want to be without it! I also use Alba Botanica Acnedote Deep Pore Wash, Deep Cleansing Astringent, and Oil Control Lotion. The combination has healed my moderate acne (pimples + occasional cystic acne). I'll be using them for a long time!

Fights excess oil without drying up the skin!

Posted by Reviewer3267031 From Israel on Jan 13, 2014

Combine with Deep Clean Pore wash for best results.

Clearer skin after a few days!!!

Posted by 4888753618378374734 on Jan 31, 2014

I ordered this expecting nothing because nothing had helped so far (I have blackheads and dermatitis) - after a few days of using it I suddenly noticed my skin being clearer!!! I still have some blackheads, but I can live with that :-) Just ordered the face wash to see if that one gets rid of them!

좋아요!

Posted by Reviewer3203109 From Korea, Republic of on Feb 27, 2014

2% 바하는 처음써보는데 각질과 코 피지 트러블 관리에 매우 좋습니다 알콜때문에 향은 좀 자극적이지만 바로 부스터 바르니 건조하진 않은거 같아요 앞으로 계속 구매하려구요