Great Product

Posted by 5238116079668097750 on May 11, 2016

This product has helped my skin heal and keep it clear. I recommend this to anyone with problem skin.

Good

Posted by 5184269803952524719 on Jun 24, 2016

Works very well with the scrub series but not the cleanser wash.

good

Posted by 5760125628319104417 on Aug 23, 2016

Het werkt heel goed bij de beginnende puberhuid van mijn dochter. Niet al te uitdrogend en fijn in gebruik. Ze gebruikt het alleen op het plekje waar de onregelmatigheden zitten en in combi met een ander product van deze lijn. Super snel geleverd, binnen 3 dagen in NL.

great product!

Posted by 5067980322888065963 on Aug 27, 2016

my face feels clean and the acne is under control, although did not disapear...

I and my mother have used this for a long time.

Posted by rose00robin on Dec 28, 2015

This product made our faces cleaner than before.

You Can Feel It

Posted by 5053984337576026565 on Aug 10, 2016

This item is not too bad. I believe that it works and that it honestly cleans your face. Even after I wash my face with cleanser and a scrub and sometimes even with an other liquid cleaner, this liquid still finds more to clean. However, it does make your face tingle/burn but nothing that I believe is too hard to handle. I plan on using this for a good long time!

It has its perks

Posted by 4651863510372018444 on Aug 19, 2016

I wouldn't suggest it to be used all over the face as it is quite irritating. I cut my cotton pads in very small size and make it just big enough to cover any zits. It brings out the head and make them pop easier. (I know I know popping isn't the right way) However, be very careful not to use on wounds, it leaves quite a scar.

Para usos ocasionales

Posted by veronnier on Aug 23, 2016

Está bien para usarlo de forma ocasional sobre algún grano o alguna zona de la cara propensa a los granos. Cuidado porque reseca muchísimo y es muy agresivo pero si, funciona.

good

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015

but the alcohol is a bit too strong. i don't have sensitive skin and i find it overbearing at times.

Amazing product

Posted by crisinKR on Jun 30, 2015

I'm giving it 4 start instead of 5 because it contains some alcohol but this product clears up acne like nothing else! I always recommend it to all my friends that have this problem. And it also does wonders for dry itchy scalp. I apply this at least once a week at night and then wash my hair in the morning. Really helps!