Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 106 reviews

nice toner

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jun 05, 2013

I use the product as a toner everyday. I have really oily face but this product helps me to control the oil production. nice price and good product!

건조하지만 좋네요

Posted by 5115952025613917854 on Oct 12, 2012

정말 따가울정도로건조해져요 하지만! 각질은정말정말사라집니더 ㅎㅎ 아직사용 3주밖에안됫지만 블랙헤드가 1/3이줄었네요~ 다섯개쟁여놧고요 ㅋㅋ 이집션매직발라주니까 전혀 건조하지않아요 볼끝에잇는 여드름이 사라졋다능!!

Good and harsh

Posted by 5078029082061165332 on Jan 09, 2013

This toner is good as a means to keep the skin clean, but I don't like the feeling after its using. It's harsh for a skin with little problems, that's why I don't use it every day. It can cause tingling. Довольно жесткое стредство для ежедневного применения, подсушивает прышики и кожу на лице, после нужно хорошо увлажнять. Если ватный диск сильно смочить начнет щипать кожу.

Great as a deep cleansing product

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

I have been using this product for over a month and It's very great at deep cleansing my skin. Also on my acne but not the biggest change. It hasn't done anything to my acne scars which is disappointning

A bit harsh

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014

It's a little harsh on my skin so I only use it on my t zone. I might stop using it altogether as it doesn't help with enlarged pores. I prefer something alcohol free.